Sign in to follow this  
Del

Del

Gazzla

Beautiful Del, and great pics! :thumbsup2:

andyboy

Very nice Del

Bring it to the GTG please,I promise it will be safe :)

Pihlippe

Sweet looking watch.... :)

The lume seams nuclear indeed.

g.man

That's an impressive beast indeed.

WatchDog21

Indeed and great watch along with your outstanding photos! I just got its "cousin" the SUN021 in today myself.

Enjoy and wear it well!

Del

Thanks everyone! :)

Bring it to the GTG please,I promise it will be safe :)

Yeah, what could possibly go wrong...:dunno:

:D

Del

Meant to say mate that the post production work took flippin' ages with these pics, especially the first one, due to dust particles all over the watch. Not sure why as I cleaned it before shooting and continually used a dust blower during the shoot. Suffice to say I'll not be shooting this watch again anytime soon! :lol:

hushhush

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Wear it in good health.

Khronos

This one looks amazing! It has a similar left side profile as my ssc261. Love the color combo,looks like a perfect summer watch. And pics are outstanding,as usual :)

TheSav

I just tried one of these on over the weekend. Lovely watch. Love the case.

Gazzla

Meant to say mate that the post production work took flippin' ages with these pics, especially the first one, due to dust particles all over the watch. Not sure why as I cleaned it before shooting and continually used a dust blower during the shoot. Suffice to say I'll not be shooting this watch again anytime soon! :lol:

I know where you're coming from! Black with rubber strap = dust nightmare!

kennycoder

This watch is gorgeous. I'm really looking forward to own some kinetic from Seiko. Maybe this one will be my next gen!

Del

Thanks everyone. :thumbsup2:

I know where you're coming from! Black with rubber strap = dust nightmare!

Glad it's not just me then! :lolcina:

corsa

Top job Del.. Lets be honest we wouldn't expect anything different from you.

How good value are some of the new Seikos? Amazing quality, great finish, and pretty much guaranteed waterproof!!!! I miss mine.

Del

Top job Del.. Lets be honest we wouldn't expect anything different from you.

How good value are some of the new Seikos? Amazing quality, great finish, and pretty much guaranteed waterproof!!!! I miss mine.

Thanks mate. :)

Yes, Seikos are excellent value. I just showed this one to a work colleague about an hour ago who, at the same time, was showing me his new (gen) Breitling Avenger Chrono on rubber with deployant (£4k+) and he was blown away by the Seiko when he put it on! :rofl:

trailboss99

Call me crazy but I love this more than your first holiday purchase. Seiko got everything right with this one.

Del
Call me crazy but I love this more than your first holiday purchase. Seiko got everything right with this one.

You're crazy! (But you might be right.......;) )

Thanks mate. :)

griffon22

saw this thread last night , what a scorcher of a watch ,I have been looking everywhere for a deal , creation watches ,had a good price ,then i saw it was sold out , down my local market today and a dealer friend said he could get me a brand spanking new one really cheap, so I said yes , gorgeous looker .

Great photoshot Del, some super images there .

Del
saw this thread last night , what a scorcher of a watch ,I have been looking everywhere for a deal , creation watches ,had a good price ,then i saw it was sold out , down my local market today and a dealer friend said he could get me a brand spanking new one for 215 uk-£ so I said yes , gorgeous looker .

Thanks mate! :) If you get one for 215 then you are getting it for a song! They are 479 rrp in the UK although you can get it for circa 400 from online shops.

WatchDog21

saw this thread last night , what a scorcher of a watch ,I have been looking everywhere for a deal , creation watches ,had a good price ,then i saw it was sold out , down my local market today and a dealer friend said he could get me a brand spanking new one for 215 uk-£ so I said yes , gorgeous looker .

That would be a deal. Mine was $448 USD. If you can get it at that price get it and run!

griffon22

Picked up mine (SUN023P1) this morning ,stonking watch, slightly different to Del's , with a bright green lume that is stunningly good ,and the buckle on the strap is black finish ,otherwise the same . £215 was indeed the final price , from a "nudge ,nudge" connection somewhere in eastern europe.

WatchDog21
Picked up mine (SUN023P1) this morning ,stonking watch, slightly different to Del's , with a bright green lume that is stunningly good ,and the buckle on the strap is black finish ,otherwise the same . £215 was indeed the final price , from a "nudge ,nudge" connection somewhere in eastern europe.

Looking forward to your post with some pics. Congrats on a great deal!

Del

My buckle is black too (on the stock rubber strap) and my lume is also green. What have you been drinking today?! ;)

Glad you like the watch. :)

griffon22

sorry Del , drunk with excitement I guess, your lume appears a bluish green colour on My PC , my watch appears much more yellow/green.

however ,all irrellevent now , going to take some piccies of it soon . :band: