Sign in to follow this  
northantsrich

WI banned only just found out!

northantsrich

Just placed an order with WI two weeks ago only just found out last night.

I am running into the same issues of crap communication from Rochest everyone was talking about. Hope I get my watch.

Man I should have checked the TD list first!

Pharmo

Damn...hopefully works out ok for you mate. Although they are not trusted dealers anymore, they are not scammers.

northantsrich

Damn...hopefully works out ok for you mate. Although they are not trusted dealers anymore, they are not scammers.

Just very shoddy communication!!

dfq23

Still trusted at the knitting circle just in case you need help if it goes tits up

Chavezzito
surprised-baby-gif-1.jpg

northantsrich

I am sure it will be fine. Its a shame Mary is not involved as I always found her a real help.

greg_r

I am sure it will be fine. Its a shame Mary is not involved as I always found her a real help.

If Mary had continued running WI, they'd still be dealers here. The problems were all with Rochest.

BadPickle

Good luck mate :D

Paparolf

I'm sure it will all be fine. Some great help here if indeed it does go tits up mate.

Wriggles

Some great help here if indeed it does go tits up mate.

Not when they're not TD's anymore there isn't

plankton

Positive thoughts and your watch will arrive..........................................................................

King

If Mary had continued running WI, they'd still be dealers here. The problems were all with Rochest.

Yeah, Mary was great. She was my go-to gal for years. When she left I had a not-so-great experience with Rochest -- I immediately switched to Toro and have used him almost exclusively ever since.

NFleischer

I bet they got screwed with the RWG watch. Many people backed out.

RUSH2112

after he got banned I inquired about one and suggested he discount them. He quoted me a price higher than when released. I passed.

Rav747

after he got banned I inquired about one and suggested he discount them. He quoted me a price higher than when released. I passed.

What the :lol:

northantsrich

Just got QC pics so with a little luck it should arrive soon.

Realism

how much higher?

RUSH2112

how much higher?

I believe it was $20-30 higher. I was looking for $50-75 cheaper.

P4GTR

I'm first in line to help restore you to where you were if anything happens.

It will work out.

Mike on a bike

Still trusted at the knitting circle just in case you need help if it goes tits up

Guys WI has not posted a watch for sale by me since 2012 the latest reviews 3 in 2014 (good by the way) before that have to go back to 2012 for a review. In addition he has not even logged in for 4-5 months, forget posting. If any of my guys comes back with a problem or two I will consider giving them the boot but as of now really no reason. We are a different flavor of board most mod there stuff there we are very vintage Rolex centric so not as much of an issues for us keeping a watch on dealers. Without hoards of new collectors looking for dealers and our guys mostly sourcing gen parts to mod they are going to tear the watch apart anyway so a lot less of an issues w/ crooked this and that blah blah off but QC was good he never fixed kind of stuff. I will of course help if needed.