Sign in to follow this  
trojjan

Advice on strap for PAM388

trojjan

Hi everyone,

I just ordered a PAM388 from Amanda with the seagull movement as per ALE's recommendation and Gazzla's impression on his recent purchase. I was contemplating on a PAM for a long while and finally felt contempt with the 388 (the PAM is on route from China atm). I am planning on buying a quality strap while keeping the cost under 100 (hopefully).

Gaz's combo looks phenomenal. Here's a pic of it:

t75gUDB.jpg?1

He was kind enough to quickly reply to my inquiry about the strap and introduced me to panatime straps.

I would want to get a brown strap, but I am open to suggestions. I never owned a lizard strap and not sure how soft/durable they are.

Here's a picture of the 26mm Panatime Radiomir Style Rou Genuine Lizard Watch Strap with Match Stitching 26/22 115/80 that I have been eyeing on:

26mm-panatime-radiomir-style-rou-genuine-lizard-watch-strap-with-match-stitching-26-22-115-80-4.gif

I'm assuming the pam388 comes with a 26/22mm strap because I am planning on swapping the buckle when I order the strap.

So here's my question: Would anyone please weight in on lizard straps and would they recommend the strap I've displayed above and/or a different strap of any colour that you may feel is a good fit for the PAM388?

Thank you as always.

Edited by trojjan

plankton

Sweet!

trojjan

Sweet!

congrats on your 5K post count!

mysterio

Not the same as panatime but close enough.. :)

dTCnGYL.jpg

trojjan

Not the same as panatime but close enough.. :)

dTCnGYL.jpg

Nice! Is that a 24mm?

tlick

horus straps makes amazing straps for gen pans but it'll fit a rep as well, they are always featured on billionaires club.

Hasat

Hi I would order the strap from them also. They are nice and thick.