Sign in to follow this  
FuzzyCoyote

Car Shopping / Browsing - What watch to wear??

McJules

^^^ That's the best!!

I had a similar experience this summer while walking in, dressed with a t-shirt, cargo shorts and flip-flops in a .... Bentley dealer! Wich also sells Land Rovers, Jag and Aston Martins.

I was only going there to buy a center cap for my wheels (yes, they were oem bentley wheels but installed on a vw CC) and first thing the lady told me was '' Feel free to browse around. Would you like an espresso and a pastry?''

She didn't knew why i was there and didn't judge by my look either (i wasn't working that day and it ws hot as hell lol )

If one day i need something from there, be sure i will go back!!

So, how was the Jag, G? It's truly a masterpiece in terms of look! The germans have become a bit boring in the last years :(

plankton

I just went car shopping at several dealerships (and actually bought one! :) )

One of the salesmen had the crappiest, lowest level Canal St rep of an AP City of Sails that I had ever seen! It looked like it came out of the bottom of a Cracker Jacks box.

No, I did not "out" him... I made no comment on his watch at all.

But ---------------- he did NOT get my business :)

Wear whatever fucking watch you want!

My purchase:

20150726200712_zps1y0qa44k.jpg

Thank you Rich! BTW very nice choice................................................................

ag69

One of the salesmen had the crappiest, lowest level Canal St rep of an AP City of Sails that I had ever seen! It looked like it came out of the bottom of a Cracker Jacks box.

My purchase:

Is that a Q50? I have my eyes on a Q50 Hybrid.

FuzzyCoyote

My purchase:

I do like Infiniti.... Shame they carry a bit of a premium cost wise in the UK.

Lovely car Rich

FuzzyCoyote
^^^ That's the best!!

I had a similar experience this summer while walking in, dressed with a t-shirt, cargo shorts and flip-flops in a .... Bentley dealer! Wich also sells Land Rovers, Jag and Aston Martins.

I was only going there to buy a center cap for my wheels (yes, they were oem bentley wheels but installed on a vw CC) and first thing the lady told me was '' Feel free to browse around. Would you like an espresso and a pastry?''

She didn't knew why i was there and didn't judge by my look either (i wasn't working that day and it ws hot as hell lol )

If one day i need something from there, be sure i will go back!!

So, how was the Jag, G? It's truly a masterpiece in terms of look! The germans have become a bit boring in the last years :(

The Jag was gorgeous mate, inside and out. It drove like a dream but it was a slightly different specification to the one I would like so I will be going back at some point soon when they let me know when they have the correct model in.

Exactly that about the Bentlry dealer as well. Service comes first.

RichardMiami

My purchase:

Is that a Q50? I have my eyes on a Q50 Hybrid.

Nah.... I don't buy new cars.... too much loss coming out of the lot! That is a 2013 G37... awesome power to it and it has all the tech gadgets to keep me happy!

Thanks for the compliments gents!

R

NCRich

You have to go to dealership to buy a car? Do you live in the 1990's?

FuzzyCoyote
You have to go to dealership to buy a car? Do you live in the 1990's?

Can't test drive it on a computer.....

Baldrick
Nah.... I don't buy new cars.

+1....I let someone else take those punches.....not to mention ironing out the 'snag list' on a new car....buy with decent service history....all bills....and well looked after......the only people who buy new cars are those who can't dip into their pocket......they can't afford them so they use someone else's money....and they buy on the drip......'forgetting they're only 90 days away from re-posession and bankruptcy...poor financial management :B):

BigsCG

Wear the PAM Ferrari on the left, the AP on your right and hang your balls out of your zipper. You should do just fine.