Sign in to follow this  
dieoftheflue21

Sketchy payment from a trusted website..?

dieoftheflue21

This is the wrong section, I know, please forgive a noob...

I read a review for the website "http://www.pf-818.com/" and the OP said he got a perfect replica Rolex.

I saw it was on the trusted dealers list, too, so I checked it out and went to pay for a watch.

I went on the website and went to pay for a watch, and the way it asked me to pay via PayPal was very sketchy to me.

REMOVED BY A MOD

So, I logged onto the website and it was two straps, for $190, which were meant to be shipped to my address that I put on the replica Rolex website.

I don't intend to buy two straps for watches, and find it very weird that I have to pay for those items at a completely different website to finalize my purchase.

Anyone agree with me, wrong website or something? Or is this trusted and just the traditional way to pay here via paypal? Can someone shed some light on this for me? Would be much appreciated.

Note -

The admins' explanation for this is because replica goods aren't authorized to buy over PayPal. I'm just concerned that I'm paying through a third party so I'm not eligible for a PayPal refund. I'm 16 using my own money, $200 isn't going to kill me, but I'd still like to not lose out on my money.

Edited by andyboy
This information shouldn`t be posted

Marshall

it is safe, don't worry.

dieoftheflue21

it is safe, don't worry.

What's up with the straps? The website says that they're to be shipped to my house.

Silva97

It's normal practice when using paypal with some of our TD's.

I bought rolls of knitting yarn once and would you beleive I received 2 great watches in its place..... The gall of them!

They are TD's for a reason and I think you may want to listen to the information the Admins are giving you.

Relax and you will be enjoying the watch before you know it.

Left Coast Guy

Delete that payment info for christsake!!!! Fucking retarded noobs....you're just publishing our TDs portal for laundering money on a fucking open board. You might as well send Paypal a fucking email and tell them the paypal info for the TD so they can seize his money.....

How do the dumb ones always find their way here??????????????????????

And PayPal refunds are not an option around here....you'll get both your account and your TDs account frozen if you try that shit....

dieoftheflue21

Delete that payment info for christsake!!!! Fucking retarded noobs....you're just publishing our TDs portal for laundering money on a fucking open board. You might as well send Paypal a fucking email and tell them the paypal info for the TD so they can seize his money.....

Asking me to delete it would suffice just as well, instead of entering a state of childish outrage. PayPal officials could attempt to buy it on the website just as easily as they could go on these forums and read my post. I gave no information to anything, the only hyperlink was REMOVED so calm down and refrain from speaking to me in that manor.

dieoftheflue21

It's normal practice when using paypal with some of our TD's.

I bought rolls of knitting yarn once and would you beleive I received 2 great watches in its place..... The gall of them!

They are TD's for a reason and I think you may want to listen to the information the Admins are giving you.

Relax and you will be enjoying the watch before you know it.

Thank you very much for your reply, I'll be purchasing the replica tonight. By any chance, did you purchase from this website?

Left Coast Guy

Delete the website dumbass....

Mr Stubbs

Asking me to delete it would suffice just as well, instead of entering a state of childish outrage. PayPal officials could attempt to buy it on the website just as easily as they could go on these forums and read my post. I gave no information to anything, the only hyperlink was www.legionofstraps.com so calm down and refrain from speaking to me in that manor.

mmkay. But the word you're looking for is "manner". Regardless, our enthusiasm for replicas on this site gives the appearance of normalcy to the process. The TD's purchasing process looks sketchy because you're participating in a sketchy black market business.

rawbaws

Some dealers take direct paypal payment, some have portals like this to give the appearance to paypal of a legitimate business, just go with the flow. You are not buying straps...

WatchDog21

Mr Stubbs = Mr Nice Guy. :D

Will you come speak to me in my manor...

Eastwell Manor1.jpg

Mr Stubbs

Eastwell%20Manor1.jpg

I'll mind your manor while you're away on business, if you don't mind my ill-mannered behaviour. :beerjump::lol:

steve123
:popcorn:

akousticplyr

"I'm just concerned that I'm paying through a third party so I'm not eligible for a PayPal refund. I'm 16 using my own money, $200 isn't going to kill me, but I'd still like to not lose out on my money."

Son, are you are implying that you would file a claim with Paypal to get your money back if not satisfied? Have you read all of the sticky's for noobs? Be aware of the road you are choosing to go down. Replicas are a black market. And members who participate are particularly sensitive about protecting their hobby as you saw above.

Read the noob links, read them again, absorb and I promise you'll get a lot out of it.

Edit- and be prepared to eat a loss of money due to customs or unforeseen circumstances. You are gambling at the end of the day....

WatchDog21

Eastwell%20Manor1.jpg

I'll mind your manor while you're away on business, if you don't mind my ill-mannered behaviour. :beerjump::lol:

ah yes. You ill-manner in my manor will be just a normal manner of daily life in the manor. :beer2: Carry on... :giggle:

Edge22

Asking me to delete it would suffice just as well, instead of entering a state of childish outrage. PayPal officials could attempt to buy it on the website just as easily as they could go on these forums and read my post. I gave no information to anything, the only hyperlink was www.legionofstraps.com so calm down and refrain from speaking to me in that manor.

You Sir seem to be a complete idiot if you don't mind me saying!

Of cause your immature behavior can be explained by the fact that you're only 16, so maybe you should just spend the next 10 years or so, reading up on what this is all about and then come back?

Oh an BTW - you did also post Joshuas web adress together with his instuctions about how to proceed, that IMNSHO is completely stupid...

g.man
:popcorn:

Mr Stubbs

"I'm just concerned that I'm paying through a third party so I'm not eligible for a PayPal refund. I'm 16 using my own money, $200 isn't going to kill me, but I'd still like to not lose out on my money."

Son, are you are implying that you would file a claim with Paypal to get your money back if not satisfied? Have you read all of the sticky's for noobs? Be aware of the road you are choosing to go down. Replicas are a black market. And members who participate are particularly sensitive about protecting their hobby as you saw above.

Read the noob links, read them again, and absorb and I promise you'll get a lot out of it.

I was going to make the hackneyed analogy of buying illegal drugs and why it would be ill-advised to annoy people operating outside the rule of law, but you said it nicer.

:beer2:

Sakurai

As has been said already, this is perfectly normal procedure for this TD, don't worry. Now, it would probably be a good idea to delete the first post, if nothing else the TD might decide to black list you for posting his email to you and both website adresses on a forum.

akousticplyr

Read the noob links, read them again, and absorb and I promise you'll get a lot out of it.

I was going to make the hackneyed analogy of buying illegal drugs and why it would be ill-advised to annoy people operating outside the rule of law, but you said it nicer.

:beer2:

Reminds me of when someone calls 911 because they got ripped off when buying drugs..... :giggle:

kennycoder

Oh sweet Jesus. These techniques are used by our TDs PRECISELY to avoid issues by members like you that don't read, impatient, etc... Nevertheless it's safe.

akousticplyr

As has been said already, this is perfectly normal procedure for this TD, don't worry. Now, it would probably be a good idea to delete the first post, if nothing else the TD might decide to black list you for posting his email to you and both website adresses on a forum.

If I were you, I'd heed this advice and do this ASAP!

Mr Stubbs

Oh sweet Jesus. These techniques are used by our TDs PRECISELY to avoid issues by members like you that don't read, impatient, etc... Nevertheless it's safe.

Oh stop being so rational Kenny, we're supposed to be over-reacting... :gunbandana:

nunu78

Once I've bought white wedding dress and got tag heuer Aqua racer in exchange :)

flyr

I really hope Josh (or any other TD) does not sell to the OP, he doesn't have a clue and will most likely just cause trouble.

If the OP thinks he will get a "perfect" Rolex rep for his $200............. :picard:

Edited by flyr