Sign in to follow this  
ShamiK

OMOLOGATO Watches

ShamiK

It's just the last link you posted, to the Hesketh, that gets a warning. None of the others do, that I have found as of yet.

Since you are doing the assembly in your Britain facility, how about offering custom builds, in regards to the casing? Offer any of the watches in the case of your choice (for an upgrade charge, of course...).

Let's say I wanted a Laguna Seca, but in a black case. This shouldn't take any real effort to accomplish.

All car people are customizers. They do anything and everything to make a car "their own", and spend a ton of cash to accomplish this. You should offer the same choices in their watches. Allow them to pay you for the privilege of doing something different. This option makes their purchase become personal to them. Builds brand loyalty, and repeat business.

Hey we already do offer a bespoke service - do search BESPOKE on our site

It's just the last link you posted, to the Hesketh, that gets a warning. None of the others do, that I have found as of yet.

Since you are doing the assembly in your Britain facility, how about offering custom builds, in regards to the casing? Offer any of the watches in the case of your choice (for an upgrade charge, of course...).

Let's say I wanted a Laguna Seca, but in a black case. This shouldn't take any real effort to accomplish.

All car people are customizers. They do anything and everything to make a car "their own", and spend a ton of cash to accomplish this. You should offer the same choices in their watches. Allow them to pay you for the privilege of doing something different. This option makes their purchase become personal to them. Builds brand loyalty, and repeat business.

I completely agree. Any personalization you can do factors into premium pricing -- and differentiates you from comparison with other brands directly. For example, offer case engraving or monogram on the strap and the perceived value (and real $$$) goes up.

As ever you guys rock with advice....always positive and never abusive like other sites. Thank you everyone