Sign in to follow this  
Mike on a bike

OK Seiko crew need help.

Mike on a bike

Well I need digital for work (lots of reasons) looking at this one:

img54f1409e53943_l.jpgi know not only quartz but digital maybe it's the IPA..............

Also like Mt Fuji edition:

Mt.Fuji%20World%20Heritage%20Limited%20Edition.jpg no pink for me!

Link http://www.ebay.com/itm/SEIKO-PROSPEX-ALPINIST-SBEB013-Solar-Powered-World-Time-Mens-Watch-From-Japan-/261980797596

HeavyKrush

7ba74f9eb02b5b8069ca6934e57373f1.jpg

d4f2e3e09a8a0278733bafcd27cea1ef.jpg

df00967b2ef3609fa489cdec4e4d0c42.jpg

Mike on a bike

But this keeps calling..........

Mike on a bike

WOW what model that round one Krush?

HeavyKrush

Or an SNJ017...

91ddb43f3deda74cbb7ad756c219299b.jpg

Sorry Mike, the middle was a joke.. I think it's from a movie.

Mike on a bike

AH found it a Wrist Halo they want 7-8 hundred , not!

HeavyKrush
Mike on a bike

I like but need to read at a glance, much to busy.

Mike on a bike

Round one not going to work on my 8.65 inch wrist.................

Mike on a bike

Well as long as it gets the job done I just found those and for 24 bucks what the hell do they work....................

Boycie

Well as long as it gets the job done I just found those and for 24 bucks what the hell do they work....................

Bloody brilliant and from a bang for your buck perspective, I don't think it can be beaten Mike :)

Mike on a bike

Oh crap a million of them on ALI, going to be a long night..............

Mike on a bike

Big problem is band length my wrist is a bit over 8,5 inches so if they do not give length in description I have hunt each model down to find ones I can wear.

Mike on a bike

Oh and they have to be at least 50 water proof.

Mike on a bike

Think I found some................http://www.nixon.com/us/en/clp/mens-digital-watches/

Nixon makes a bunch and they are for the water so good there , price reasonable.

Mike on a bike

Specs;

Features

• Movement:
    Custom digital module with positive or negative display, 12 or 24 hour time of day, calendar, temperature gauge, dual time, countdown timer, chronograph, alarm, and light functions.
  • Dial:
    Positive or negative LCD display with custom injection molded polycarbonate dial ring and backlight function.
  • Case:
    40 mm, 100 meter / 10 ATM, custom injection molded polycarbonate case, fixed polycarbonate bezel, hardened mineral crystal, double gasket custom injection molded polycarbonate pushers, screw down caseback and spring pin lugs.
  • Band:
    22 mm custom injection molded silicone band with patented locking looper and polycarbonate buckle.

Now to find out how long that band is..................

Daywatch

Just realising I´ve been too long on here. $24 fully multi-functional digital Casios still are around, now I could fill 2 watchboxes with those for the price of....... one rep. :)

Phizzy
Does it have to be Seiko Mike as I picked this up for $24 bucks and I know a few other members also have this cracker???

http://www.amazon.com/Casio-AE1200WHD-1A-Stainless-Steel-Digital/dp/B0094B79CI/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1439869726&sr=1-1&keywords=Casio+Men%27s+AE1200WHD-1A

The cheap tinny bracelet aside, these are bloody brilliant. I've had more comments wearing it than any of my other watches due to the retro look.

Del
Does it have to be Seiko Mike as I picked this up for $24 bucks and I know a few other members also have this cracker???

http://www.amazon.co...7s+AE1200WHD-1A

The cheap tinny bracelet aside, these are bloody brilliant. I've had more comments wearing it than any of my other watches due to the retro look.

Yeah, I bought one for my Dad and he loves it. Quite fancied it myself actually - looks great on the wrist.

trailboss99

Mate if you have to go digi go G-Shock not Seiko. Digi has never been their strong point.

Mike on a bike

Thanks guys just got up so no beer goggles and will resume the search !

I know the G-Shock is the gold standard for digi but wanted something different and to be truthful I hate there plastic look. Safe to say the Seiko Prospexs looks like a proper watches but not cheap, waiting for Nixon to get back to me on strap size.

Mike on a bike

Well I guess go to AD and try on, the AD with biggest selection of digi's is Walmart . LOL

Not to worry will wear a gen!!!