Godspeed108

PAM88

Godspeed108

Hi Folks,

I am learning a lot and getting some great info here. I see that KW is quite a trusted source and have perused their site.

I was looking at this PAM88

http://www.kuvarsitw...product_inquiry

It says 'Best Edition'......'H-Factory'. Could someone enlighten me on 'H-Factory'. Is this the same as 'H-Maker'?

Does 'Best Edition' stand up to its description? Essentially, is this a Super Replica?

Also, does any of the PAMs come with Swiss mechanisms?

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Cheers!!

Edited by Godspeed108

Genius

Best Edition is usually the case until a better edition comes out, at which point the new one is the best edition, but the TD's probably won't update their website in the mean time so they are both listed as the best.................

For PAMs its easy ignore the TD's specs and check ALE's guide and see which is the best before you buy

Gazzla

Oh, and I've had a couple of these. True Super Rep:

7dRYbAh.jpg?1

c7svNR8.jpg?1

ALE7575

Few options at thi moment because Noob is out of stock

H maker is a good option and a Super rep

Maybe H maker (or H fac or whatever you want) has introduce some improvements in last batches, but we have not yet info enough to confirm it.

Anyway a nice Super rep

ALE

Godspeed108

Thanks everyone for your responses.

ALE, I did start to read your PAM Bible.....wow, great work putting it together, my head is still spinning.

As I followed some of the links, I landed upon a comparison for a particular PAM watch between Noob, KW and H-Maker. It seems like Noob and KW make very accurate Reps but H-Maker came in last in terms of accuracy. So what confuses me, is that I thought KW and H were separate entities, but now it seems like KW is offering H's watches? I'm not following that.

ALE you also said H makes super replicas? Even though Noob and KW showed much more accurate machining? My only conclusion is that these three makers are the top of their range compared to all other Reppers.....is that a right assumption?

Thanks again guys.

Edited by Godspeed108

GenTLe

H factory, Noob factory and Kw factory are 3 different entity.

Lately Kw is also represented as V6 factory (they are the same thing)

kampachi

I never buy reps of Pams with cyclops. The gen crystal has literally no halo but the rep's stand out too much.

Godspeed108

ALE had mentioned that H-Maker is a Super Rep. I am interested in this particular PAM and had some specific questions. It describes the movement as Asian Valjoux 7750ETA. It is my understanding that this is the best type of movement to have, am I correct in this assumption? Does it make this particular model a super rep?

http://www.kuvarsitw...edition-from-h/

KW also offers this less expensive PAM 88 and they call it the F-Series

http://www.kuvarsitw...erfect-edition/

The only difference I can tell is in the movement. VALJOUX 7753. Am I correct that the H-Maker edition is a better buy?

There is another TD who sells Noob's PAM 88. In ALE's PAM Bible, Noob is preferred over H-Maker. Would Noob be the initial choice in this case?

Cheers Guys, I appreciate your feedback on it.

Edited by Godspeed108

Godspeed108

Beautiful watch! Congrats. Whom did you purchase it from?

Oh, and I've had a couple of these. True Super Rep:

7dRYbAh.jpg?1

c7svNR8.jpg?1

ALE7575

ALE had mentioned that H-Maker is a Super Rep. I am interested in this particular PAM and had some specific questions. It describes the movement as Asian Valjoux 7750ETA. It is my understanding that this is the best type of movement to have, am I correct in this assumption? Does it make this particular model a super rep?

http://www.kuvarsitw...edition-from-h/

KW also offers this less expensive PAM 88 and they call it the F-Series

http://www.kuvarsitw...erfect-edition/

The only difference I can tell is in the movement. VALJOUX 7753. Am I correct that the H-Maker edition is a better buy?

There is another TD who sells Noob's PAM 88. In ALE's PAM Bible, Noob is preferred over H-Maker. Would Noob be the initial choice in this case?

Cheers Guys, I appreciate your feedback on it.

For some reasons I cannot open KW links because my antivirus reject them from some weeks ago

KW is not making PAM 088, I think the best way is get it from another dealer

A7750 is a good option for these GMT watches, A7750 without chrono function are more reliable

Noob is a sure value but unfortunately it is not available. Therefore the only current good option is Hmaker

Toro's link above showed is a good way to get it

ALE

Edited by ALE7575

Godspeed108

Thanks for the replies and support. Will follow the links. Cheers!