trailboss99

ALL WHO DONATED TO THE FIRE APPEAL PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!

trailboss99

The email account ozfirefund may have been hacked. I have just been booted off with the msg "You have been disconnected beacuse you have loged on on another computer" several times in a row. No credit card details are compromised 'cause I didn't have them in the first place (one of the reasons I set it up this way). How ever you email and postal addys may have been. Your postal addys are particial only, they do not comtain your country of origen. If you recive any mail either postal or electronic from the Red Cross please enshure that it is from the Red Cross before replying. I would sugest emailing them via www.redcross.org.au for confirmation before taking any action. Do not reply before this step. If indeed you recive any mail you belive may be bogus please contact me ASAP as I have a contact with the AU Federal Police who can deal with the issue. Hopefully this is nothing but better safe than sorry.

All data identifying members has been removed from the mailbox.

Regards, Col.

greg_r
The email account ozfirefund may have been hacked. I have just been booted off with the msg "You have been disconnected beacuse you have loged on on another computer" several times in a row. No credit card details are compromised 'cause I didn't have them in the first place (one of the reasons I set it up this way). How ever you email and postal addys may have been. Your postal addys are particial only, they do not comtain your country of origen. If you recive any mail either postal or electronic from the Red Cross please enshure that it is from the Red Cross before replying. I would sugest emailing them via www.redcross.org.au for confirmation before taking any action. Do not reply before this step. If indeed you recive any mail you belive may be bogus please contact me ASAP as I have a contact with the AU Federal Police who can deal with the issue. Hopefully this is nothing but better safe than sorry.

All data identifying members has been removed from the mailbox.

Regards, Col.

hmm - it may just be that your public IP has changed for whatever reason. Good call, though - better to be safe than sorry.

alphakazi

they were hoping to strike it RICH! :D and ended with a handful of emails

trailboss99

Nope, fixed IP. As you should be aware :D

Comp has been on and mailbox has been open for ages anyway.

James?

Col.

greg_r
Nope, fixed IP. As you should be aware :Jumpy:

Comp has been on and mailbox has been open for ages anyway.

James?

Col.

hmm - ok. Sat over here is mostly dynamic IP, which is why I assumed...

Well, I hope it hasn't been hacked, but whatever - good move to warn everybody just in case.

Edit: Col, are you sure you're on a static IP? Your account lists SIX different IPs in 4 different ranges ... :D

trailboss99

Remember mate, I have had no net at home for the past two weeks. Apart from that there should have been a change about two mths ago when the buggers changed it on me without telling me. Boy oh boy did THAT cause some fun. NOT! Dad's, my temp wireless from a while back, local net cafe and local liberey + my 2 = 6.

You will note I am back to the one that existed after the change of my own.

Col.

greg_r
Remember mate, I have had no net at home for the past two weeks. Apart from that there should have been a change about two mths ago when the buggers changed it on me without telling me. Boy oh boy did THAT cause some fun. NOT! Dad's, my temp wireless from a while back, local net cafe and local liberey + my 2 = 6.

You will note I am back to the one that existed after the change of my own.

Col.

Fair enough - just testing :D

onzenuub

I hope they will send me some nice Australian girls :D

JohnG

Oh shit! I forgot to log off TB's account!

greg_r

Easy mistake to make - did you remember to send me those credit card numbers?

:D

trailboss99

The black helicopters should be overhead in roughly ten or fifteen minutes. Remember, resistance is futile and will only make things worse.

Col.

JohnG

Easy mistake to make - did you remember to send me those credit card numbers?

:D

Yup - now go get that Audi pimped-out!

2005-nopi-big.jpg

greg_r

I was gonna put the dough towards the RWG compound, actually, but now you mention it... :D

kfe_A8_D3_newjersey_sprint_ZZ.jpg

oscarmadfish

thanx col