Sign in to follow this  
WatchDog21

Vintage Seiko 5 Strap Suggestions Needed

WatchDog21

I have wanted to experiment with some vintage watches but keep the cost down initially till I figured out what I really wanted. I picked this up on ebay for about $30. The bracelet on this looks good but really is a piece of crap, feels cheap just touching it. I want to try a vintage leather on this. I lack vision when attempting to match a strap to a watch so I am looking for some ideas for this one. I am thinking of a medium brown distressed. What are your thoughts on this one? Here is the watch

20542276783_d5b2d78859_c.jpg21171197031_3778e65c03_c.jpg

21137519886_d006476d4b_z.jpg

MetalMickey

I suggest you PM Phizzy and see if he can make you up a nice soft leather for you, he's great at picking the colour to match the dial and it will be unique.

WatchDog21
I suggest you PM Phizzy and see if he can make you up a nice soft leather for you, he's great at picking the colour to match the dial and it will be unique.

Ah yes, I have a couple of his but I always tried to let him know what I was looking for, this time I just don't know so I will get with him for his ideas.

MetalMickey

Ah yes, I have a couple of his but I always tried to let him know what I was looking for, this time I just don't know so I will get with him for his ideas.

Chestnut brown, will add a photo of mine to this reply in 1 minute...

Like this

585571c045f49d9944dca2cffbfa4ae0.jpg

My vintage Seiko in there to compare to 'Seiko gold'

WatchDog21
Chestnut brown, will add a photo of mine to this reply in 1 minute... Like this My vintage Seiko in there to compare to 'Seiko gold'

Just sent him a PM, thanks for a good suggestion and reminder!