Sign in to follow this  
TheSociety

Christmas came in September!

TheSociety

I'm going to do a full shoot once everything arrives but a few of my pieces came in today ;)

So many packages in one day!

053e70fec5529ae74dcb6d34943ed8ac.jpg

AP Diver Ceramic (Noob)

AP Diver v6 SS JF

AP Diver Project X JF

KW Panerai Bronzo with custom strap

And here we go! The group shot of the new additions to the family

86221eddcf60eb5f1c1bc155ab73f41a.jpg

Some bracelets came in too

3be8c912551a7caf7457b8b0bb620256.jpg

And now the close ups

0debf44f92d0b9db74207a86699b9838.jpgb6f153e19b0e416faf6757d7da37a3d1.jpge8f30bfa598a18a60deab37b8492e2e8.jpg6a972e6fc46e3166fe124815db6c51d2.jpg

And everything I got in the last 8 weeks since I started the rep game - still missing 2 44mm and 1 SS 15400 that hopefully will arrive next week.

20b998b1072dab7ab44de15dd70e5f1e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skywalker710

Congratulations on the loot! Way to go mate.. Don't you just love Christmas... Wear them in good health..

TheSociety

Congratulations on the loot! Way to go mate.. Don't you just love Christmas... Wear them in good health..

Thanks bro! Love the username btw haha

Chiquita Fanjita

Nice AP collection you're forming there.

Interested to see more detailed pics of the white ceramic Diver and how the ceramic compares with the gen. I know it is now an exclusive boutique edition as the ceramic is so difficult to work with even for AP!

James.

Looks great, a bit of AP diver overload (emoji69)

TheSociety

haha yeah...but they're like pokemons mate - gotta catch them all :D

James.

Or STDs... :lol:

TheSociety

Interested to see more detailed pics of the white ceramic Diver and how the ceramic compares with the gen. I know it is now an exclusive boutique edition as the ceramic is so difficult to work with even for AP!

Thanks mate! I will take better pictures and post them tomorrow. The white ceramic that Noob used isn't as good as the gen obviously - it's some what translucent but it's not as bad as the TD pics either. It's somewhere between what the TD pics shows and what the Gen is like. It's definitely a tell-tell sign it's a rep IF you've seen a gen. But if you haven't seen a gen you will not know.

Or STDs... :lol:

:o and here I was thinking of picking up the FC too...haha

Chiquita Fanjita

Thanks mate! I will take better pictures and post them tomorrow. The white ceramic that Noob used isn't as good as the gen obviously - it's some what translucent but it's not as bad as the TD pics either. It's somewhere between what the TD pics shows and what the Gen is like. It's definitely a tell-tell sign it's a rep IF you've seen a gen. But if you haven't seen a gen you will not know.

Yeah, the gen is very matt and a more solid finish, whereas looking at TD pics its seems more like a Chanel J12 (who apparently make the best ceramic watches according to AP rep) and translucent like you say. Look forward to seeing your detailed pics.

alexjustdoit

Single handedly buying up all the APs over at RWI, now you're here as well?? At least you're sparing my wallet!

Still envious over that white Diver. I offered that guy a 2:1 trade, both from his wanted list, but you just had to entice him with that Pam :(

Wear them well mate!

TheSociety
Single handedly buying up all the APs over at RWI, now you're here as well?? At least you're sparing my wallet!

Still envious over that white Diver. I offered that guy a 2:1 trade, both from his wanted list, but you just had to entice him with that Pam :(

Wear them well mate!

Haha sorry mate! Had to stock up since I was dying for a Gen diver for a while. The white diver is special for sure - I wasn't sure if I was going to love it but once I put it on I knew it was going to have to stay with me for a while. I still haven't wore it outside yet but I think it's a unique and sweet piece regardless of the incorrect ceramic material.

alexjustdoit

Wear them well mate!

Haha sorry mate! Had to stock up since I was dying for a Gen diver for a while. The white diver is special for sure - I wasn't sure if I was going to love it but once I put it on I knew it was going to have to stay with me for a while. I still haven't wore it outside yet but I think it's a unique and sweet piece regardless of the incorrect ceramic material.

Next time you wear it out post some daylight pics! I'd be interested to see how it looks in natural lighting

Sakurai

That's some serious AP weight right there, very well done.

Love the collection, enjoy them in good health!

George.

Daaaaamn, you got it bad!

Awesome looking collection, man.

TheSociety

Next time you wear it out post some daylight pics! I'd be interested to see how it looks in natural lighting

Here ya go!

f4dc0972c48e8c3d3a28cfa09214dc43.jpgc71040a0b0d392d8d9ad9837ab1940fc.jpg

N.Rico

that white AP looks super !

enjoy it .

RUSH2112

Nice. If you get a chance you should try out some APs

needsometime

Here ya go!

f4dc0972c48e8c3d3a28cfa09214dc43.jpgc71040a0b0d392d8d9ad9837ab1940fc.jpg

Damn bro it looks crazy in the daylight reg pics like in the house don't do it justice

needsometime

How do you like your 15400 I'm thinking about getting one

MrWhite

Lucky guy, great watches. White one aside

TheSociety

One of the most comfy APs bro. Can't go wrong! Just get the TF and you're good to go

Thank you! It's now gone. kinda miss it though

New addition d3d4c20f4a86ac67745957925d2c2578.jpg

needsometime

I feel like it would be too thin for my wrist I think I'm going to have to get one and test it out

needsometime

One of the most comfy APs bro. Can't go wrong! Just get the TF and you're good to go ø

Thank you! It's now gone. ø kinda miss it though

New addition d3d4c20f4a86ac67745957925d2c2578.jpg

Sick wrist game bro

needsometime

I love the 44mms I want to find a rg rubber clad I've been having trouble sourcing one I like that Don Ramon in your box is that a Noob?

TheSociety
I love the 44mms I want to find a rg rubber clad I've been having trouble sourcing one I like that Don Ramon in your box is that a Noob?

Yeah bro! I would go with the RG 44mm that's on my short list!