Sign in to follow this  
TheSociety

Christmas came in September!

schaduwloper

Very Nice collection you got there. Good luck with further collecting

Mariner89

where did you pick up the bracelets from? I've been trying to find some nice bracelets but idk what they are called or where to find em

jingo.smile

Nice collection! A bit AP heavy bit still nice ;)

Where do the bracelets come from? They look great!

Nikohublot

where did you pick up the bracelets from? I've been trying to find some nice bracelets but idk what they are called or where to find em

im looking for some bracelets too =) can you please tell us where did you buy them ? they look great =)

TheSociety

Nice collection! A bit AP heavy bit still nice ;)

Where do the bracelets come from? They look great!

haha I'm AP obsessed - but I do have a Rolex DSSD now, and the Bronzo isn't going anywhere either :D

im looking for some bracelets too =) can you please tell us where did you buy them ? they look great =)

I can dig up the link if you want but I got it from aliexpress :)

Lagger

Thank you! It's now gone. � kinda miss it though

I think you droped a clanger there, what an amazing watch!

PamHead83

Love APs, especially that Panda in the box!

I take it as youre either single, or have the best wife ever )))

You dint just sneak your watches in quietly like I do?

wrenches&watches
I love the 44mms I want to find a rg rubber clad I've been having trouble sourcing one I like that Don Ramon in your box is that a Noob?

Yeah bro! I would go with the RG 44mm that's on my short list!

Profsteve is letting go of his 44MM RG, might want to hit him up, it's got one of his crystals installed which are amazing. I'm kinda pissed and glad I searched and found this thread, I'm looking to complete my Diver collection and the White one is screaming my name. Translucent ceramic, no buenos! Any rumors of them fixing this flaw with the next version anytime soon? The FC Diver is a must, just got my 2nd one in today, a JF v5 that will be getting a Profsteve crystal and custom Diamond paved bezel soon. Case could use a finer polishing job, but I just love the look in the day light.

Chiquita Fanjita
I'm looking to complete my Diver collection and the White one is screaming my name. Translucent ceramic, no buenos! Any rumors of them fixing this flaw with the next version anytime soon?

Unfortunately, I doubt it. After speaking to an AP rep, apparently even making the white ceramic Diver is difficult for AP that it is now an exclusive boutique edition. He even admitted that the best in the business at making ceramic watches are Chanel.

wrenches&watches
I'm looking to complete my Diver collection and the White one is screaming my name. Translucent ceramic, no buenos! Any rumors of them fixing this flaw with the next version anytime soon?

Unfortunately, I doubt it. After speaking to an AP rep, apparently even making the white ceramic Diver is difficult for AP that it is now an exclusive boutique edition. He even admitted that the best in the business at making ceramic watches are Chanel.

Crap, Now that you pointed it out, it's all that I see... maybe I'll order one for just a taste....

peteins

Nice. If you get a chance you should try out some APs

lmao :lmao:

JBJtw

Love that RG in your box, I want an RG AP but isn't the weight such a giveaway? Recommend me some AP's please I bought the diver from Reg about a month back and I love it, need to upgrade methinks.

Btw guys I got loads of my bracelets from these guys on Asos. Cheap and have sales all the time.

https://marketplace.asos.com/boutique/oneforsorrow#f:category=bracelets