Sign in to follow this  
ImNotFatImFluffy

what is with all these peoples odd requests?

ImNotFatImFluffy

These people on repgeek are some weird ones, a lot seem to want some watch that is nearly impossible to rep accurately

A lot want some odd watch that looks 99% like some watch they can already buy at a cheap budget cost

And some want a contender for the ugliest watch ever to be repped

Are the days of the rep makers attention on Breitling divers gone and forgotten?

http://oceanictime.blogspot.com/2013/06/bretling-avenger-ii-seawolf.html?m=1

Id like the volcano black with numbers to be repped on the stainless steel bracelet and honestly don't know why we can't already buy them (besides because the factories seem to have forgotten about breiting divers)

Even if the cost was nearly $400 id buy one, i just am years away from being ready to spend starting at $2500ish (you can find certain models around that much on ebay, but usually on bracelet is nearly $3000) to $4000+ on the real deal at an AD

I also dont have that much money burning a hole in my pocket

What do you guys think?

deju

Personal taste go buy a watch magazine, my personal preference is watchworld.

You'll find a plethora of amazing watches that haven't been repped that would be amazing to own.

Things like Rolex and breitling being popular there is no requirement to improve as they sell shitloads of low level stuff.

Left Coast Guy

C'mon, this is like going to Burning Man and complaining there were a lot of weirdos there.....um, that's what its about. What were you expecting over at the Geek?