Sign in to follow this  
thunder92

Need new watch. Hublot/porsche/ Other like?

thunder92

Just sold the rolex I just got. So now I have some money obviously burning this hole in my pocket. Want something like a hublot big bang or porsche. But those are huge watches. Each are 48mm. Don't know if I want to go above 46mm. Any other watches like these I am missing. Don't want to spend too much on this one. $90 at most. Timeshops has some nice hublots with quartz that'll do,but they are big. HOS only has more expensive movements from what I saw.

hublotbigbangkingpowerf.jpg

Edited by thunder92

thunder92

Ah screw it. Your lack of response forced me to just buy it. Hublot big bang in black from timeshops! Thanks a lot :lol:

ha

Edited by thunder92

Member X

haha You are weeeeeeak :lol:

Dendo

@thunder

I was going to recommend that to you. I got an HBB F1 from Robert a while back - the face and hands are fantastic, the AR perfect and it really does not look as big as you would think. Oh and the strap is awesome. I like the one you posted - and quartz on these watches is really very acceptable considering you would be looking at an A7750 at a lot more money.

Good decision on that purchase.

Dendo
Ah screw it. Your lack of response forced me to just buy it. Hublot big bang in black from timeshops! Thanks a lot :lol:

ha

How much did you pay?

guitarbiker

ha

got this on order from TS will post pic's WHEN i get it... hublo big bang black magic pvd bezel.....

Vector

Rather nice actually .... i too , may have to join the Hublot party !!!

barnes1990
Rather nice actually .... i too , may have to join the Hublot party !!!

+1

thunder92

ehhh I just found the Hublot skeleton tourbillon watch. THAT IS SWEET. Don't know if its available as replica, haven't seen but way cool.

Dendo
ehhh I just found the Hublot skeleton tourbillon watch. THAT IS SWEET. Don't know if its available as replica, haven't seen but way cool.

How much??

I would not go for it though - the F1 is perfect for what you need

thunder92

Nah, I'm not going for it. But if Darth Vader wore a watch it would be that one. Or grim reeper. Excited to get mine! Will post a review soon boys.

Vector
Nah, I'm not going for it. But if Darth Vader wore a watch it would be that one. Or grim reeper. Excited to get mine! Will post a review soon boys.

:lol: