Sign in to follow this  
ReplicaRocketFish

Delivery Times Jan 2011

ReplicaRocketFish

Hey fellas,

Just wanted to know how your delivery times have been post xmas?

My orders have varied from 6 to 11 business days in the past.

Got a couple in the mail since Jan 11th and I'm just trying to figure out a timeline.

Thx

Del

I wouldn't bother mate - it's not an exact science.

Will depend on where it's coming from, postal service used, where it's going, what direction the wind's blowing, how you're standing, what colour of underwear you're wearing......:lol:.

prestigewatchco

Yes if it's coming from China at the moment could be 6 days or 6 weeks.

ReplicaRocketFish

Well, hopefully the rep gods are on my side...

prestigewatchco

Think you are better off asking for help from the postal Gods. Apparently there is a mountain of backlogged international at the airports there since before Christmas. And you will definately need divine intervention if it goes anywhere near the 26th and is still in China.

Nothing anyone can do about either just a huge cock up

ReplicaRocketFish

Oh dear....

Ya I definitely did not want to have to wait post Chinese new year. My fingers are crossed.

Thx for the info rob

greg_r

I had two items on order. One, ordered 21st Dec arrived yesterday. The other, ordered about 10 days ago arrived today. It's the way it goes sometimes... Things will continue to be messed up until we've got CNY over with.

sharkey_lsu

I ordered a watch from Mary on December 27th and did not receive it until Jan 18 but the actual shipping was fast. The only reason it took a feew weeks is becasue Mary checks every watch and the first two she was going to send to me were defective and she finally got a good one on Jan 10 and put it in the mail on Jan 11 and it was on my door step by Jan 18 so I would say I had really good luck on the shipping end of the transaction. I am sure every oder is different though, good luck!!

613Kid

Just got an email from Mary today. I asked about the Chinese New Year affecting orders and her response was:

"Our CNY holiday will start from 26th,Jan to 10th,Feb, if you can't place the order within 2days, I advise you place the order after our holiday."

omgitshorton

Got 4 of em floating around somewhere ordered in the first week or two.