Sign in to follow this  
guitarbiker

CROWN OPERATION TAG CALIBRE 36

guitarbiker
CIMG0925.jpganyone no if tag calibre 36 quartz movement has screww or pull out crown, just received one fom ts and can't move it!CIMG0923.jpg

guitarbiker

Don't know what happened above? just wondered if anyone knows if the tag calibre 36 with quartz movement has screw or pull out crown only just got this from ts and can't move it!

AllergyDoc

The crown on the top in the last picture likely isn't operable. It's probably a "dummy".

guitarbiker
The crown on the top in the last picture likely isn't operable. It's probably a "dummy".

actually it rotates the inner caliper dial, it's the crown at 3 0 clock i can't shift, don't want to get me molegrips on it !!

sconehead

actually it rotates the inner caliper dial, it's the crown at 3 0 clock i can't shift, don't want to get me molegrips on it !!

Haven't a clue about the quartz model. Maybe someone who owns one will pipe up. Failing that, don't force it and contact the dealer...

guitarbiker

Haven't a clue about the quartz model. Maybe someone who owns one will pipe up. Failing that, don't force it and contact the dealer...

yep good advice will do that...... looks like it's got to go back anyway got nasty graze on bezel (perhaps someone assembled it with the molegrips !!!!! )

Edited by guitarbiker

w204

I have no idea about the quartz model but my 7750 version crown came so damn tight i had to get a cloth and rubber grip pliers to get it moving. I've never had a problem with any other 7750 reps.

robbie888

I have the quartz version with a rubber-strap. The crown near the 10 is only for operating the inside bezel. The crown on the 3 is a screw out crown. Once unscrewed you can pull it out to adjust date (1 -click) and the time (2-clicks). Just unscrew the crown counter-clock-wise until it loosens.

Good luck with this nice watch, Rob

guitarbiker

THANKS FOR THAT, AS I HAVE NOT HAD A RESPONSE FROM DEALER YET I MAY GIVE IT A GO!

robbie888
THANKS FOR THAT, AS I HAVE NOT HAD A RESPONSE FROM DEALER YET I MAY GIVE IT A GO!

Good luck, keep us informed!

guitarbiker

Good luck, keep us informed!

Just an update..have managed to turn crown counter clockwise with extreme difficulty but it doesn't do anything! reluctant to try to pull out as it's bloody tight, obviously a problem watch will have to try to contact the dealer again!

Del

Doesn't sound too good. Better discuss with the dealer before you do something you might regret...

guitarbiker
Doesn't sound too good. Better discuss with the dealer before you do something you might regret...

GOOD POINT DEL,,,HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM TS RECENTLY ?

guitarbiker

just an update on tag , decided not to send back to dealer due to risk with customs post etc. as only $100 watch so soaked the crown in copious amounts of oil and with gentle persuasion and a splined socket to fit crown managed to get the crown turning and eventually pulled out one click so can set the time but can't get another click for date op. so turned out it was pull out not screwed in crown , will wear as beater !!