Sign in to follow this  
JohnG

VDB called out at Wrist-check.com

JohnG

VDB called out by jhilly and BigCrown. Then VDB called out by numerous other members including Joewatch. Then Bigcrown called out by Mrbigandwonderful. Mrbigandwonderful called out by Bigcrown. Bigcrown called out by Joewatch...

Well, you are wrong about Big Crown not intentionally parting out a VDB, because he did just that...

Paul you should quit now brother. I never saw the watch complete. All I received was a FedEx with the case set. You make me laugh man. You are pathetic. Curious why you wouldn't answer my PRIVATE MESSAGES about why you continue to post fabrications about me. Do you have a 'man crush' on me Paul? I am starting to wonder about you. You think way too much about me...kinda makes me feel uncomfortable. Creepy at best.

BC. You did buy that watch from me to part out. You contacted me about the watch and

Told me your "partner" in NYC wanted the movement and you wanted the rest.

You also said your "partner" wanted to see the watch before you and him bought it. I went to NYC and hand delivered it.

You then tried to sell the case which you said was worth $300 for $1500.

You have a history of "misdescribing" everything from watches to wall clocks.

You have now resorted to personal attacks which will not be tolerated.

You can defend yourself as hard as you want but I expect you to edit your post Please don't make me do it.

:)

http://www.wrist-check.com/showthread.php?9880-VDB-4-Loser

ebzen02

"vintage watches"? there ARE no forums besides Off Topic and General Discussion!!!!!!!!!

:yoda:

John.. I have been screaming you name.. WTF where you.. Damn, you missed the whole thing.. You better get your A game going..

ebzen02

"vintage watches"? there ARE no forums besides Off Topic and General Discussion!!!!!!!!!

John.. I have been screaming you name.. WTF where you.. Damn, you missed the whole thing.. You better get your A game going..

dingle

.. WTF where you..

He was in GD and OT oooooooooooooooooooooooooonly.......................:yoda: