Sign in to follow this  
watchguy

Anyone still selling the old 38mm VC Overseas?

watchguy

I really like the older 38mm VC Overseas watches with the numerals... but they seem to be out of production. I sent a message to timeshop since they have them listed on their site, but they say the don't have any. Any ideas?

Thanks!

PatronSaintofChainsaws
I really like the older 38mm VC Overseas watches with the numerals... but they seem to be out of production. I sent a message to timeshop since they have them listed on their site, but they say the don't have any. Any ideas?

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure that these are long out of production. I've been looking for one of the 2892-based versions for the last few months with no success.

watchguy

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure that these are long out of production. I've been looking for one of the 2892-based versions for the last few months with no success.

Damn... me too.

greg_r

Thanks!

Sadly, I haven't seen any of these around in over a year.