Sign in to follow this  
Hasat

Which dealer ?

Hasat

Hi nice people

I would like to order the panerai models Pam 505- 532- 587 -512

Looking out for the newest available versions.

Especially for the Pam 505 I already had problems with the lug bars and screws of it , wich is an zf model ( ordered new screws and lug bars for it )

Any suggestions from you guys which dealer ?

I've checked the TD' s list.

Any information is welcome.

Thank you all

tphan

you can't go wrong with any of the TD

Dr. Jimmy

All TDs have access to the same watches basically. Maybe read some realer reviews, that should help you decide.

Daywatch

To buy those 4 watches it will be much easier to order 2 of them from 2 different TDs in 2 separate orders. Getting all 4 at the same time will only generate issues, delays and confusion, starting with the payment and continuing with qc, shipping etc. 2 are easy to handle, just get them from Toro and one of the other TDs.

ALE7575

All trusted dealer are good for your purchase

Just choose the one which match better your reqirements about , communication, service, catalogue, payment shipment....

I'm always dealing with Toro fast and professional

ALE

FilBack
To buy those 4 watches it will be much easier to order 2 of them from 2 different TDs in 2 separate orders. Getting all 4 at the same time will only generate issues, delays and confusion, starting with the payment and continuing with qc, shipping etc. 2 are easy to handle, just get them from Toro and one of the other TDs.

Hmm, I was just about to pay for 4 watches from Toro. Should I kill two and order them from some other TD?

MetalMickey

Hmm, I was just about to pay for 4 watches from Toro. Should I kill two and order them from some other TD?

Or just ask him to send two later, in another package.

FilBack

At 60$ each delivery, I think it would be too expensive.

MetalMickey

At 60$ each delivery, I think it would be too expensive.

I ask for Hong Kong post!

FilBack

I understand. But customs here are strict. Pretty hard getting 900$ worth of Reps confiscated. :/

Hasat

Hi

I would seperate them .

Two in each shipment highly especially shipment to Belgium.

shinjun

I understand. But customs here are strict. Pretty hard getting 900$ worth of Reps confiscated. :/

where do you live?

Hasat

Europe

Thank you for replying guys.

It's very useful

millionaire wannabe

yoda%20funny.png_zpsk8hom3kl.jpeg

:)

Hasat

Great

yoda%20funny.png_zpsk8hom3kl.jpeg

:)

Great

ALE7575

Hi Hasat

Thanks for your kind words

If you like those Radiomir models the best options are PAM 505 and PAM 388

You should buy KW-V6Fac versions fitted with Seagull NON-inverted movement is reliable, more accurate and cheaper

To get all info read RWI PAM GUIDE:

"Reference PAM REVIEW-GUIDE" - Replica Search, Identification, Evaluation & Selection.

https://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/107365-quot-Reference-PAM-REVIEW-GUIDE-quot-Replica-Search-Identification-Evaluation-amp-Selection

The info about those reps is updated recently

Good luck

ALE

FilBack

where do you live?

Portugal. Pretty strict customs.

GenTLe

Go with Toro transshipped through Spain

novnovi

+ 1

FilBack

Yes, that is what I'm doing. The question here is splitting the 4 watches in two shipments. I don't think that's a good idea as it is too expensive.

GenTLe

I would ask Toro's advice here. He sends load of watches that way so he may know what's the safest way.