Sign in to follow this  
Legger

Forget Swine Flu, there is a deadlier bug going around!!!

Legger

Beware - The Panerai bug is highly infectious and can cause broke-ness!!

When I joined this forum a few weeks ago I wasn't overally keen on Panerai's but this was mainly due to not know much about them.

I decided to buy a PAM111 from Robert due to the good reviews and it arrived this morning. I was blown away by the quality of it and already I'm thinking of which one to get next. Any recommendations?

I think I have well and truly caught the bug and now I can see what all the fuss is about!!!

Pictures will follow tomorrow morning.

dingle

:)

greg_r

11 PAMs. Two more incoming. At least 3 more on my immediate wishlist. I've sold 4 or 5. Yes, I have this disease. A 111 was my starting point too. Wait until you get your first Fiddy - it gets serious at that point :)

I've also had the swine flu. Twice. It's just as infectious but a whole lot less fun...

Del

Oh yeah, that's how I started too - with a PAM111! I've now also got a PAM233 and a PAM288 in transit :rofl:.

They ARE addictive :). And don't mention straps either....

Legger
11 PAMs. Two more incoming. At least 3 more on my immediate wishlist. I've sold 4 or 5. Yes, I have this disease. A 111 was my starting point too. Wait until you get your first Fiddy - it gets serious at that point :)

I've also had the swine flu. Twice. It's just as infectious but a whole lot less fun...

Sorry to hear about the swine flu!!

Can you recommend where to get a good fiddy? Will Roberts be good? If so then the delivery won't be affected by the Chinese new year and it'll be on my wrist sooner!!!!

Brightlight

Whatever you do, don't get the VDB strain of the Panerai bug, it's fatal.

Fortunately I have natural resistance to both.

wat44

I Started with 183

Probably have around 10, with my favourite being 164

sconehead

I warned you that getting funky with farm animals was a dangerous pastime G...:)

Most people start with a 111 or 183...then they get the vintage bug, it's an evolution thing...however, if you see a VDB for sale, pay $200 max...:rofl:

greg_r
11 PAMs. Two more incoming. At least 3 more on my immediate wishlist. I've sold 4 or 5. Yes, I have this disease. A 111 was my starting point too. Wait until you get your first Fiddy - it gets serious at that point :lol:

Sorry to hear about the swine flu!!

Can you recommend where to get a good fiddy? Will Roberts be good? If so then the delivery won't be affected by the Chinese new year and it'll be on my wrist sooner!!!!

Robert is most certainly the man for a Fiddy. Mine came from him - don't think he has quite the one I bought, but drop him a PM and see what's available.

I paid about $300 for this from him (the strap was bought elsewhere):

127_150110.JPG

mondeov6

I have a 99$ 127 in transit from Robert. Looks to be pretty good value for the money to me!

omgitshorton

edit

Edited by omgitshorton