Sign in to follow this  
Tom3949

Staib Mesh Bracelet

Tom3949

I'm thinking of getting a Staib 24mm mesh bracelet from the Watch Band Centre for my SOH V2 and was wondering if anyone else with a wrist size in the 17.5 - 18.0cm has one. I am just worried that it will be too loose as the bracelet is 17cm and can only be adjusted down to 15cm by removing all the links. Add the SOH V2 with a distance of some 5cm between the lugs and to me that sounds like a loose fitting watch!

If anyone has one of these on a SOH V2 with a similar wrist size to me it would be good to hear what you think before I splash the cash.

Cheers

gB.
I'm thinking of getting a Staib 24mm mesh bracelet from the Watch Band Centre for my SOH V2 and was wondering if anyone else with a wrist size in the 17.5 - 18.0cm has one. I am just worried that it will be too loose as the bracelet is 17cm and can only be adjusted down to 15cm by removing all the links. Add the SOH V2 with a distance of some 5cm between the lugs and to me that sounds like a loose fitting watch!

If anyone has one of these on a SOH V2 with a similar wrist size to me it would be good to hear what you think before I splash the cash.

Cheers

Yes, I think you are correct here in your estimations. I have about a 7.5 inch wrist (~19cm) and I had to remove all the spare links. It is still a little bit loose for my liking, but wearable. If your wrist size is less than 7.5 inches/19cm, the Staib mesh with SOH may not be for you. Sorry mate. Good luck!

Tom3949

Cheers. Bit of a blow really as I love the look of the Staib. Can anyone recommend decent, (adjustable) alternatives?

mondeov6
Cheers. Bit of a blow really as I love the look of the Staib. Can anyone recommend decent, (adjustable) alternatives?

Hi Tom,

This could be an alternative. It looks similar to the Staib mesh.

I have it on my SOH and I like it a lot. Also it is about half the price compared to the Staib.

On page 2 post #25 there are pictures and a short review and a link.

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...7875&hl=soh mesh&st=0

Tom3949

Hi Tom,

I have it on my SOH and I like it a lot. Also it is about half the price compared to the Staib.

Brilliant! Thanks for that. It looks just the job. Let's hope they ship to the UK!

Tom3949

Hi Tom,

I've managed to pick up what looks to be the same mesh strap from a Hong Kong seller on evil bay for $43!

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/goodcheapman/m.html

:lol:

mondeov6

Hi Tom,

I've managed to pick up what looks to be the same mesh strap from a Hong Kong seller on evil bay for $43!

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/goodcheapman/m.html

Yup... that looks to be the same bracelet. Very nice price!! Looks great on the SOH. I am sure you will be pleased with it.

I picked up a couple of buckles at a very nice price. :lol:

Luthier
Yes, I think you are correct here in your estimations. I have about a 7.5 inch wrist (~19cm) and I had to remove all the spare links. It is still a little bit loose for my liking, but wearable. If your wrist size is less than 7.5 inches/19cm, the Staib mesh with SOH may not be for you. Sorry mate. Good luck!

So, Staib will fit 8" wrist?

gB.

Yes, I would think so given I took out all 4 removable links and it's still loose on my 7.5 inch wrist. This is with the SOH, which is a larger watch, so not sure how it would fit with other watches.

Cheers! :rofl:

GBOGH

Tom3949

The Staib is 17cm and can be shortened to 15cm. For the SOH V2 with 5cm lug to lug it seems that your wrist needs to be in the 20 - 22cm range or thereabouts - but I'm just going on the figures as I haven't got a Staib.