Sign in to follow this  
Jay123

bags from mary...

Jay123

If this is in the wrong section could a mod move it to right one please, has anyone ever bought a LV bag of any sort off mary and if so was it good quality? Thinking of getting one off her

markturnr

2nd this question. Anybody have any pics of what they've bought? Would greatly appreciate.

Luthier
2nd this question. Anybody have any pics of what they've bought? Would greatly appreciate.

I recon a few guys bought and were pleased very much.

Hollywood

Look in the feedback forum from watchint. Couple reviews there. From what i heard the quality is (like everything Mary sells i guess) is outstanding.

Balad1

I ordered a matching LV handbag, wallet and charm from Mary for my wife's birthday and it was a great hit. The quality was good and the price was reasonable $105/$70/$45. As most know Mary is an excellent trusted dealer and a joy to deal with.

Here is the link to my post of the transaction with photos: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...c=10247&hl=

Edited by Balad1

deja123

... I got a lv keepall Men bag and for me its Great with Mary you can't get wrong!!!

sugaray

I bought 2 LV wallets and an LV belt from mary TOP QUALITY and cant beat the price. I just bought two LV bags($105 and 110 i think in that ball park) and a LV wallet, just waiting for them to arrive, but im sure they will surpass my expectations!