Sign in to follow this  
cicciothekid

www.noobwatch.com alias Tony Chen - CHEATER

cicciothekid

hello

months ago ( on april 2015!!) i bought 3 datejust from this "sir" ( noobwatch.com ) paying 1200usd ....pretending BEST replica possible and best movement....first two were "ok" except from not swiss eta, but swiss elita movement...third one...was like a 50$ copy...because date lens was not alligned well to date itself...really was even worse than a 50$ copy

and I sent my watch back to him ( paying 35 euros...) when he got back he said he would send to noob factory ( even if i am definitely not sure that his watches are from noob) to get adjusted....than after 1 month that i was loosing my patient this "sir" told me he sent it back...with regular post...and no tracking...

untill today............still nothing got...and he wants me to buy a "new" one...with a discount...

this man is really a fucking cheater...I hope he will spend money that stole me in medecines...

NEVER BUY FROM THIS MAN

these are his details:

facebook: www.facebook.com/PamelaWatch

WU payment details:

Beneficiary's first name: Qundi

Beneficiary's last name: Li

Address: 208th Binjiang West Road

City: Guangzhou

Province: Guangdong

bank account:

my HSBC a/c no: 106-830417-833

holder first name: Liming

last name: Zhou

HSBC only has swift code, SWIFT CODE: HSBCHKHHHKH

greg_r

Yes, the site is a well-known scammer - some have gotten away with dealing with him, others have not. Stick to the trusted dealer list next time and you'll be a lot safer..

Mattcrx

Iv bought from him quite a lot specially parts! always posted fast and communication is brilliant.

I always pay PayPal though to be fair

cicciothekid

yes, maybe untill you will have a problem ( because of him) if you want i can post some photos of that watch...really...a 50$ copy would have done better!...i REALLY hate him! such a cheater!

cicciothekid

communication is ok when you have to send him money and all is ok...when you have problems he BLOCKS your email...you can't imagine how many email account i had to do for sending him emails! i really wish noone in this world will give him again money...such asshole!

k3rm87

Let's see the watch you received?..

cicciothekid

here you are...

5u4r5.jpg

2zf3b6x.jpg

as you can see le "right" part of lens is noticeably more "down" than the left one...

cicciothekid

I just linked this thread to "Mr" Tony, he said he will show to his "customers" and reply...I am very curious to see what he/his customer have to say about it

Mr Tony, YOU ARE A CHEATER! give my money back or send me my watch!

UPDATE: "Mr" Tony said he will show here proof of shipment...mmm nice! I can't wait, really...even because when I asked it he said he didn't had it....and...oh...he also said it will take 2 or 4 days for posting....can't wait! hope he will not take 8 months again.... :)

Edited by cicciothekid

MadButcher

I wonder how expensive would be to fix this cyclop misalignment by local watchsmith... 35 EUR +/-?

cicciothekid

I wonder how easy would have been from HIM to nice this MAJOR problem and FIX IT before sending me, or better...why didn't he solve my problem?

I sent him the watch back...and it's my fault that I didn't go to a shop that i don't know and ask: hey...can you fix this thing to my replica-illegal watch? thank you sir!

if you pay 400usd for a replica...you don't want to go to a local shop and ask to fix...

trailboss99

With a butane torch and a bit of UV glue it's an easy DIY fix.

BTW OP, there is nothing wrong with Selitta movements mate, it's a Swiss made clone of ETA.

Somehow I'm thinking you may not be cut out for this hobby if you are that worked up over a misaligned cyclops.

Mariner89

I wonder how easy would have been from HIM to nice this MAJOR problem and FIX IT before sending me, or better...why didn't he solve my problem?

I sent him the watch back...and it's my fault that I didn't go to a shop that i don't know and ask: hey...can you fix this thing to my replica-illegal watch? thank you sir!

if you pay 400usd for a replica...you don't want to go to a local shop and ask to fix...

Although I do agree that either 1) he could have sent a better piece 2) tried to make it right after the fact and in good time ... the main problem is that he is by no means a TD whether he actually scams or not ....... Also lots of people do take their reps to watch makers and say exactly that ... "hey here's a replica, can you fix it?" with no problems at all ... they are not going to call the cops on you because you have a rep watch ... really they'd prefer to fix it because they know that they can make some money and you'll probably come back when it keeps breaking .... final point though, to fix that would have taken about 10 minutes to pop the crystal and rotate it about 1 degree left ... from no on stick to the TD's and avoid these problems or at least if there are problems they will be solved

cicciothekid

i know...but now i got this problem...and....at least I wanna aware other people of buying from this "sir"...because I don't want them to loose money and time as I did...

so...take me as "example" of not to do....BUY FROM TD LIST people, not from people like Tony Chen!

Robin195959

Although I do agree that either 1) he could have sent a better piece 2) tried to make it right after the fact and in good time ... the main problem is that he is by no means a TD whether he actually scams or not ....... Also lots of people do take their reps to watch makers and say exactly that ... "hey here's a replica, can you fix it?" with no problems at all ... they are not going to call the cops on you because you have a rep watch ... really they'd prefer to fix it because they know that they can make some money and you'll probably come back when it keeps breaking .... final point though, to fix that would have taken about 10 minutes to pop the crystal and rotate it about 1 degree left ... from no on stick to the TD's and avoid these problems or at least if there are problems they will be solved

This^^^

GenTLe

BTW OP, there is nothing wrong with Selitta movements mate, it's a Swiss made clone of ETA.

Somehow I'm thinking you may not be cut out for this hobby if you are that worked up over a misaligned cyclops.

I am thinking the same...

Francesco: se pensi che le repliche, indipendentemente dal costo, siano sempre perfette, sei fuori strada...

narikaa

Dont understand

It says Noob

Factory no less

In all its magnificent Noobishness

Hell even the tiddly 'Qundi Li' sounds like 'Kundalini' (maybe its a Tantric Cyclops and you just need to open your Chakras when you look at it)

Anyhoo off to check the shipping costs on a London bridge (OP might be just the guy)

Clinkinfo

Please stop jumping on folks who share bad experiences. Maybe a messed up Cyclopes would be ok if he really paid $50 for it, but he paid some pretty top dollar money according to his total, clearly that type of quality wouldn't be expected at that price point.

We get this is not a hobby of perfection, but some of us do want people to take the time to share bad experineces so we don't make similar mistakes. If everyone keeps blaming the people who share stories, no one is going to take the time to share anymore and we will all be on our own with scammers at every turn.

If you don't think this guys story is "valid", fine, you're entitled to your opinion. But I appreciate that he shared the story and the names of who he was dealing with.

cicciothekid

really thank you so much for your understanding...

black263

really thank you so much for your understanding...

To be fair, you're complaining about someone who isn't a trusted dealer. We get many many such complaints, and for a lot of the members it is how they found their way here. That's why the standard reply is usually "stick to the TDs in future".

k3rm87

Looks like OP got of lightly with this one, not a bad watch. Just fix the cyclops and you're all good.

Stick to TD's in the future.

Beerfridge

Am I missing something here? OP used the interwebs to purchase illegal replica watches, got burned, then came to a tractor/goat forum to warn folks about it?

dennisaston

I've ordered from Tony Chen via his website before and due to a delay in him getting stock, and finding this website and being told to stick with TDs, I asked him for a refund and he politely agreed and honoured it.

I paid via Aliexpress for a satnav system which he uses as a front as you cannot sell reps over Aliexpress. Quite clever as it covers the buyer to ensure you receive the product (funds don't release until you confirm receipt).

His comms were good, I don't think he's a scammer and the OP may be working up a sweat on this occasion.

If I got a bad product, I'd probably just resell on M2M (stating flaws) and take the hit as someone else with more modding skills could Make something of it. It's risk and reward with this game, if you don't want risk then buy the gen.

Rule one, buy from a TD.

Rule two, don't order more than 1 watch at a time.

Babkatower

I bought from Tony. It was my first "real" rep. I have to say I was super satisfied. Ok ..they f it up by sending it by DHL with a value over 22 eur (so it got stuck at customs) But he even refunded for the cost involving all fees etc.

Maybe he is not a TD but my experience was pleasant.