Sign in to follow this  
energnag1

Trusted dealers could not deliver

energnag1

I have been looking for a specific ladies rolex that 3 trusted dealers could not find for me. I then went to Andrew ( Trusty Time ) website and found an almost exact duplicate. Andrew is listed under the "other dealers" portion of the trusted dealers list. Anyone have experience with Andrew they could share ? Thanks.

sconehead

Andrew will be fine...:popcorn:

Pentax

Andrew is very good bought some watches from him,

Balad1

Make sure you confirm that the watch you want is still available before placing your order via the website. This is not a ding on this dealer, it should be done with all dealers.

Dendo

Andrew is fine.....

.....Although some of those ladies Rolexes are not. For some reason I got two 'two-tone' datejusts that were mechanically awful - filthy inside and very bad time keepers. I did not get them from Andrew but be careful.

Del bought one recently for less than $100 I think and his was fine. PM him for more info.

greg_r

Andrew is trusted. Just be aware that sometimes not everything on his site is actually still available - I've been caught like that myself. Worth enquiring first...

Del
Andrew is fine.....

.....Although some of those ladies Rolexes are not. For some reason I got two 'two-tone' datejusts that were mechanically awful - filthy inside and very bad time keepers. I did not get them from Andrew but be careful.

Del bought one recently for less than $100 I think and his was fine. PM him for more info.

Yeah, I got mine from Lawrence at House of Souvenirs. He actually replaced the first one because it ran so fast but the replacement has been superb and is actually a better version than the first one. My wife loves it :thumbsup2:.

Member X
Andrew is trusted. Just be aware that sometimes not everything on his site is actually still available - I've been caught like that myself. Worth enquiring first...

He said to me when Iwas looking for the SOH V2 that he could get it but then couldn't, but he did refund my money swiftly!