Sign in to follow this  
Del

Del

Dendo

Nice watch and interesting brand - I like their in-house calibre mechanical movements.

Great pics Del!

MetalMickey

I've been looking forward to this review. It certainly looks much nicer in the metal than on the pictures on the website it looks really solid and I particularly like the deep embossed case back. Great pick up, Del! :thumbsup:

Derek Mc

Awesome watch Del, i did think these were over £600 new though? I'd love to add one but am still on the rep gravy train for now ;)

Del
Nice watch and interesting brand - I like their in-house calibre mechanical movements.

Great pics Del!

Thanks mate. :) Yes, it's impressive that they've produced an in-house movement.

I've been looking forward to this review. It certainly looks much nicer in the metal than on the pictures on the website it looks really solid and I particularly like the deep embossed case back. Great pick up, Del! :thumbsup:

Cheers mate. Yup, it's a solid piece, that's for sure. :)

Awesome watch Del, i did think these were over £600 new though? I'd love to add one but am still on the rep gravy train for now ;)

Thanks D. The auto is over £600 but my Quartz was £360, minus 15%, plus shipping. Great value!

RUSH2112

Love the dial and great pics. Are the mid links polished while the others are brushed? I hope not.

Del

Love the dial and great pics. Are the mid links polished while the others are brushed? I hope not.

Thanks. :)

Obviously my pics are not that great if you can't see that the mid links are polished! :P

greg_r

Really like the Trident. Have been tempted to buy the auto version more than once... Enjoy it, mate :D

Gazzla

Nice pics as always, young Derek. :D

Del

Thanks guys. :thumbsup:

Snuffbox

The automatic version is fantastic value and looks as good as a black bay in my opinion .

That Quartz is a steal that price.

Derek Mc

The automatic version is fantastic value and looks as good as a black bay in my opinion .

That Quartz is a steal that price.

I have to agree in fact am siding more with the Trident over a BB, As a gen it is No.1 on my hitlist now, all I need is the cashflow!

RUSH2112

Obviously my pics are not that great if you can't see that the mid links are polished! :P

Just want to confirm it wasn't lighting or my eyes which are not good....

Del

Just want to confirm it wasn't lighting or my eyes which are not good....

No worries mate, I was just pulling your leg.

Yes, the mid links are polished, as are the tops of the lugs/case, although the sides of the case are brushed. It all fits together very nicely. :)

964boy

Looks the business Del, and great pics as usual.

Enjoy

Del

Looks the business Del, and great pics as usual.

Enjoy

Cheers mate! :thumbsup2:

kennycoder

Very nice Del! Clean style with decent lume for a great price! Congrats.

Del

Very nice Del! Clean style with decent lume for a great price! Congrats.

Thanks mate! :)

NFleischer

Very sweet looking watch and a good deal Del- are they still on sale?

insert-here

Dial's a beaut! Sort of like the Ulysee Nardin Diver. Very nice Del!

Del
Very sweet looking watch and a good deal Del- are they still on sale?

Thanks. No, it was only the weekend before last.

Dial's a beaut! Sort of like the Ulysee Nardin Diver. Very nice Del!

Cheers!

Mike on a bike

Nice Del I am on their mailing list and almost picked one up myself but held out , just to many watches....................

lars100

Del,

I also have the C60 Trident, I went for the Red/Rubber option 42mm, liked the colourfulness and for the money I think that these watches are hard to beat.

Although a divers watch (closest I get is the local swimming pool) I thought the rubber was a good option as I have many watches with black face and steel bracelet, however, I am

thinking someday a distressed brown leather strap might work well, perhaps too much like a tudor black bay, we see.

Anyway, thought I would show an alternative colour to the gang. My photos are poor but I can assure you the watch and particular the watch face are much better in reality.

P1040821_zps7copqeio.jpg

P1040816_zpskttx6rqh.jpg

P1040823_zpsluvtiavp.jpg

Del
Del,

I also have the C60 Trident, I went for the Red/Rubber option 42mm, liked the colourfulness and for the money I think that these watches are hard to beat.

Although a divers watch (closest I get is the local swimming pool) I thought the rubber was a good option as I have many watches with black face and steel bracelet, however, I am

thinking someday a distressed brown leather strap might work well, perhaps too much like a tudor black bay, we see.

Anyway, thought I would show an alternative colour to the gang. My photos are poor but I can assure you the watch and particular the watch face are much better in reality.

Looks great! :thumbsup2:

I'm really delighted with mine. :)