Sign in to follow this  
Bluenose

PAM 300'ish fantasy model

Bluenose

Hi bought this watch a long time ago, I was purchasing a PAM196, and seen this for about $100.

I thought it looked really interesting and must admit it was a completely reactive purchase. I knew nothing about the Mare Nostrum!! the history, the type of watch. I was lead by the colour and size which I thought for the price.....give it a go!!

It's a quartz movement with solid case back, no running second hand. And even that did put me off. I've kept it on the orginal rep strap as I could really see another one matching the face colour. Although I need to sore out the fraying threads

So its only recently that I looked to investigate a little more. It's the watch I tend to wear when I go the match as it co-ordinates with my team and robust enough that I have no concerns of any bumps.

So pretty sure that its a fanasy model....but not certain!

On with some pics.....

Dcd5eVYh.jpg

t0apqbxh.jpg

VSXqLAUh.jpg?2

NO6jefXh.jpg

greg_r

Gen comes on a green strap, which suits it better imho (no its not a fantasy model). There;s also an upmarket version of the rep with an ST19 - I used to have one, but sold it a couple of years ago as I found it a little too large for my tastes - this was mine:

pam300_010810_2.jpg

Bluenose

Green canvas maybe the way to go....much better than the blue currently sported.