Sign in to follow this  
bos98

Does anyone wonder what the inside of a Rep Factory looks like?

bos98

I guess I am just a bit curious to see where/how these things get made.

Anyone with insider information willing to post photos/description of things they have seen?

(I am sure this will devolve in to jokes about child labor and sweatshops, also fine)

KeNnY

nkorea_1001.jpg

480319722_d9e94fa039.jpg

But I can tell you, these factories are hidden, because it is illegal. So you will not find any photos.

in this video it is really low... usually there might be less people involved. Really hard to tell... :thumbsup2:

another video if interested

how I said before, nobody will tell you how it works or post pictures of it... but again, why do you need it ? You want rep watch you get it. These two videos will be enough so you know how it this might work in factory for Parnis or Jaragar perhaps :)

bos98

It is cool to see people put the watches together, but where are the actual parts manufactured?

I mean who is making the stainless steel cases and bands and rubber straps....and all the other parts, does anyone know where the original watch cloning happens?

It blows my mind.

wombosi

Nice vids Kenny. Thanks for sharing!

Member X

I'm sure those factory people appreciate being on youtube!

mulder

45 RMB = $7.00 AUD

AND1
45 RMB = $7.00 AUD

Caught that as well. Seems like a paultry some for the amoutn of work that goes into making them!

Cheers,

And1

Luthier

It's not a rep. factory, but legal one. Nobody will allow you to shoot pics or video on rep. factory, trust me.

ebzen02

didn't make it to kenny's vids.. Hypnotized by his avatar.. :)

Kutio

Wow brilliant videos. I guess when the camera leave, they pack away the NBA watches and bring in the reps :)

10:10 Watch Repair

It's amazing how many people there are in the world: because there are enough people to want that watch, so that that factory can make that many, and there are probably dozens of other factories making the same thing.

Edited by cls

w204
45 RMB = $7.00 AUD

Caught that as well. Seems like a paultry some for the amoutn of work that goes into making them!

Cheers,

And1

You'd be surprised how little it cost to live in China. I ate like a king home cooking and out dining and barely spent any money.

KeNnY
didn't make it to kenny's vids.. Hypnotized by his avatar.. :rofl:

nice to hear :gunbandana:

Luthier, you are right. And rep factories could be a lot of smaller to be mobile, in case of police coming. But I also don think that those logos that they have been printing are legal :bugeyes: could be also rep :rofl: they said that it is not stainless steel but aluminium :D and don't know know, if aluminium is healthy in direct contact with skin 24 hours a day.

Member X, they love it ! They show it to their family, saying "look I am on Internet ! I am famous !" :D

deanr
didn't make it to kenny's vids.. Hypnotized by his avatar.. :lol:

nice to hear :rofl:

Luthier, you are right. And rep factories could be a lot of smaller to be mobile, in case of police coming. But I also don think that those logos that they have been printing are legal :lol: could be also rep :D they said that it is not stainless steel but aluminium :D and don't know know, if aluminium is healthy in direct contact with skin 24 hours a day.

Member X, they love it ! They show it to their family, saying "look I am on Internet ! I am famous !" :D

How often would police come? Reps bring money into the country the same as legal goods and unless there were major pressures from the UN or something its hard to imagine the government caring while the economy is on its way up

KeNnY
How often would police come? Reps bring money into the country the same as legal goods and unless there were major pressures from the UN or something its hard to imagine the government caring while the economy is on its way up

making rep of a watch and making rep of an ipad are two different things (they call it Hipad, or different name for it, if they would call it Apple iPad, than it would be problem) :lol: Reps are shady business, maybe someone with better knowlage could answer to your post. I think it is not that easy and certainly when you asked policeman to buy a rep, he would automatically arrest you. THe thing is, there is so much factories, so much businessmen, that is is really hard to keep track by the police..

djprone

making rep of a watch and making rep of an ipad are two different things (they call it Hipad, or different name for it, if they would call it Apple iPad, than it would be problem) :sofa: Reps are shady business, maybe someone with better knowlage could answer to your post. I think it is not that easy and certainly when you asked policeman to buy a rep, he would automatically arrest you. THe thing is, there is so much factories, so much businessmen, that is is really hard to keep track by the police..

A few years back i bought an iphone replica from china - i think it was called a Sciphone, it was shit and lasted about 2 weeks.

KeNnY

I have china dual sim Anycool T808 mobile phone, for 2 SIM, Analog TV and batterylife 1 full week ! Have it for 2 years now and I am happy with it :thumbsup: Want to buy CHina Android 2 sim phone.

jojo8989

Hey Kenny- where do you get your phones? I usually check dealextreme or focalprice for that kinda stuff. Have a better place?

KeNnY

jojo the best is ebay :lol: lower prices, better protection from PayPal and Ebay... But also good is the dealextreme, focalprice. It where you decide to buy it. Just be sure to check if the phone has got 2 IMEI numbers (from the picture of the back of the phone) and also if it has got C E certificate..

aargh
didn't make it to kenny's vids.. Hypnotized by his avatar.. :lol:

nice to hear :rofl:

Luthier, you are right. And rep factories could be a lot of smaller to be mobile, in case of police coming. But I also don think that those logos that they have been printing are legal :rofl: could be also rep :rofl: they said that it is not stainless steel but aluminium :D and don't know know, if aluminium is healthy in direct contact with skin 24 hours a day.

I honestly stared at your profile picture for over 5 minutes.

Slim
A few years back i bought an iphone replica from china - i think it was called a Sciphone, it was shit

Hmm, not a bad replica then :lol: