Sign in to follow this  
Myway

Thank You!!!

Myway

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and let me just say thank you!!! I am a huge fan of Breitling so I decided to research the replicas for a couple of weeks and make a decision. I came across Superwatches.net and decided this is was the best one. They had a return policy and a real phone number. Long story short after I purchased the watch I got cold feet and called the credit card company to cancel it. It was too fishy with all the different websites that were emailing me and seemed to be all the same watches later I saw this website and saw it was a scam. I am currently looking for a Breitling super avenger / white face / with markers instead of numbers on the face. Can anyone recommend a good place? im pretty particular.

thunder92

check the trusted dealers on the main forum page. Lots have reviews etc.... Some have sites, some list deals on this forum in their threads.

greg_r

Yup - as thunder says, check out the trusted dealer list and the dealer subforums linked from the board home page. Glad you found us before you got caught out!

Also take some time reading the posts pinned to the top of the "New Members", "General Discussion" and "Watch repair, upgrade and reference" subforums. There's some stuff you need to know in order to make an informed decision and you'll find most of it in those places :lol:

Welcome to RWG!

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse. Be sure to read the link in my signature :lol:

Del

Hello and welcome :lol:.

Glad you didn't get scammed - you're in the right place now :).

AllergyDoc

I got mine from Josh of Perfectclones:

4511925601_41c4227d7e_o.jpg

4640095129_8ddbe45509_o.jpg

Myway

Wow that is a beautiful watch what made you choose josh over the others? I want the same one only white

djprone

welcome mate. Most trusted dealers here will have a wide selection of super avengers so you could take your pick safe in the knowledge you will get a quality watch for your money!

Luthier
Wow that is a beautiful watch what made you choose josh over the others? I want the same one only white

Sorry, mate, whites only with numbers.

Blacks are with sticks.

:notworthy:

Myway

Sorry, mate, whites only with numbers.

Blacks are with sticks.

:(

Is that because it hasnt hit the replica market yet? I know Breitling makes one because i saw it at the jewler.