Sign in to follow this  
graeme586

2nd rep

graeme586

hi all

at the moment I am saving for an omega from silix but decided to try ali express got this for £25.00 overall very happy I think its a nice looking watch for a small price let me know what u thinkWP_20151118_012_zpsc3evkhn3.jpgWP_20151118_010_zpscfdqiiic.jpg

JakD

Can't be too bad for 25 quid. I wanna pop that pearl though. Looks like a zit :giggle:

What are you saving for?

graeme586

saving for seamaster 300 its about £140.00

BadPickle

Save for a little longer and get a nicer one :) quality is far better than quantity my froend

Cubic Hare

grab a dremel and carefully sand that pimple pearl down so it's flat... i said carefully.... read carefully....

JakD

If I were you I'd choose a better version of this. Not sure how into this game you are, but this watch has a few tells that separate it from the gen. The omega logo on this has what we call happy feet - to "feet" that stick up at both ends of the logo. This is incorrect for this type of applied logo. The bezel pearl isnt that good either.

I'd also opt for an Asian clone movement instead of swiss ones, the swiss ones are often "refurbished" these days and often have been serviced with Asian parts. Asian clone movements are new and are better value for money.

Daywatch

It´s a small price... Yes, use it as a beater, it just won´t get the prize for closest to gen.

08.0016_1.jpg

Judging from Your logo go with Umpa´s suggestion (or the diver version of the same watch)

Jonnybaws

Price wise, its outstanding, can't go wrong for $25...

However, it may not be a decent rep of the gen.. but, who cares..

Wear it.. enjoy it and when it falls apart, heck, you'd have had your monies worth by then!