Sign in to follow this  
rawbaws

Deep Blue - 300m diver - auto for $150

Mike on a bike

Guys a sale on again just enter FORTY for 40% off.

Diving.jpg?g=1447871251782thumbs.jpg?g=1447869734163

We Thank You For Your Continued Support!

Finish Up Your Holiday Shopping With Our

HOLIDAY 2015 GIFT GIVING SALE!

Save 40% off your entire purchase (exp. 12/23/15) * BONUS SAVINGS: Select 'Cyber Sale' Shipping Option For Discounted Shipping *

Due to increased holiday volume, please allow approx 2-3 days for order processing.

|

DEEP BLUE WATCHES

|

ENTER CODE: FORTY

& SAVE 40% SITE WIDE

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6FLgT5kKK6JS6jsuooUf_RTSZBzEcvcemn6LHzakcdw8mJUsv

|AIR BLUE WATCHES|

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6FLgT5kKK6JS6jsuooUf_RTSZBzEcvcemn6LHzakcdw8mJUsv

NO CODE NEEDED!!!

ENTIRE AIR BLUE

WEBSITE IS 40% OFF

NOW IN STOCK

EXTREMELY LIMITED

DN SCUBA T100

BLUE TUBES

- HOLIDAY SPECIAL -

AIR BLUE WATCHES

BRAND NEW MODEL

'PAPA PRAESTO' AUTO

ON SALE - ONLY $189 !

Just in case you missed it.

tezzbro

Ordered mine yesterday but didn't get an email confirmation....did you all get a confirmation?

WatchDog21

Ordered mine yesterday but didn't get an email confirmation....did you all get a confirmation?

No - just their web site confirmation and my paypal confirmation. All will be ok

Khronos

Such a shame it's valid only for the US website...Makes no sense with 50$ shipping and taxes...

SackOHammers

You can do as some others did earlier in the thread. Have a couple people from your country get together and do a group buy with shipping to one place.

Khronos

I think there are hardly any members from Slovenia on this board. Minus those who don't like it in the first place. Not sooo many left :) But it's a good idea. Maybe someone will decide to let his go.

Member X

It's only one lot of postage for how ever many watches and straps, so just order loads for yourself and the shipping cost per watch is much smaller ;):D haha

I see the sale is still on and the additional 'FORTY' discount code is still working, and he has new stock as well!

Khronos

Even better idea :)

But we have to pay 22% VAT and app.5% customs fees on top of the combined value of goods AND shipping.

I love my country, I do :)

the violator

All in all I love mine. Looks great, and short of the lume not being great, merely OK, it is a great watch. I am thinking about another one just because.

drjeff

Sharp watch - I like the blue one!!

JSJ
Sharp watch - I like the blue one!!

Are you actually going for 50 posts like this?

GLWS

drjeff

51 - over achiever

JSJ

51 - over achiever

I apologise if my post came over a bit rough but we do have a lot of noobs who post this sort of stuff.

It's good to see genuine enthusiasm. Good luck and enjoy the hobby.

drjeff

Thank you my friend!! Appreciate it - Glad to be here, happy to support the forum.

frakius

I got the blue dial with black bezel, and got the bracelet too. Mine seems to have got through customs with no charge, the FedX guy didn't mention any fees, unless they send you a invoice later? It's a handsome watch and I rather like the blue dial, it was bigger than I thought, it's roughly as big as my Pam 005 but looks a little bigger for some reason. Feels very solid and decently made, very tool like and very comfortable on the rubber strap, not had a chance to put it on the metal bracelet yet.

I had wanted a beater watch to wear and was looking at getting the Seiko SKX 009, I decided to take a punt on this as it's a bit more unique than the SKX as well as having Sapphire crystal and a better movement for only a little more money than what it would cost in the UK.

Will try and post pictures when I get a chance.

Regards

Member X

Nice choice :)

I think the round case wears bigger than the squared-off PAMs, but they still wear very comfortably, I agree :)

FedEx Invoice will be arriving in about a week, in my experience... lol

frakius

Nice choice :)

I think the round case wears bigger than the squared-off PAMs, but they still wear very comfortably, I agree :)

FedEx Invoice will be arriving in about a week, in my experience... lol

Ah damn was hoping it had gone through unnoticed in the Christmas postal madness that must be going on in those sorting places!

aliveandwell

150 is a super price for that watch... as i said in other posts... deep blue has great watches

elp

150 is a super price for that watch... as i said in other posts... deep blue has great watches

That's quite a posting spree in the past half an hour aliveandwell .... and nearly 50 posts, congratulations :)

Emre

Nice watch friend

greg_r

Nice watch friend

It's QUALITY posts that will get you access to M2M, not this 'nice watch' nonsense. Post an introduction thread, a wristshot, join in a conversation and you'll get there in no time. Any more of this inane drivel, however, and you'll never get there mmmmkay?