Sign in to follow this  
rkane

Hello From UK

rkane

Howdo,

Just wanted to say a big hi from sunny SYorkshire, UK and thank you guys for some top info (especially the approved dealer list!)

Have been travelling to China, HK and TW for a number of years now with work and have tended to end up parting £20 - £30 on some truly appalling quality replicas from the Luohu complex in Shenzhen (don't hold it against me, it's 2 minutes walk from the ShangriLa where we stay) Including a couple of awfully inaccuate Panerai's, a B&R with 47 days on the calander and the thinnest glass known to man.

It's nice to have the resources and the knowledge of an enthusiastic community, and i'm looking forward to building up a decent quality collection :)

djprone

welcome mate! Where abouts in south yorks are you?

rkane
welcome mate! Where abouts in south yorks are you?

From Exeter originally but work has bought me to the delightful market town of.. Barnsley *shudders* :)

Fiddo

Hello! :)

Welcome!

T9000
Howdo,

Just wanted to say a big hi from sunny SYorkshire, UK and thank you guys for some top info (especially the approved dealer list!)

Have been travelling to China, HK and TW for a number of years now with work and have tended to end up parting £20 - £30 on some truly appalling quality replicas from the Luohu complex in Shenzhen (don't hold it against me, it's 2 minutes walk from the ShangriLa where we stay) Including a couple of awfully inaccuate Panerai's, a B&R with 47 days on the calander and the thinnest glass known to man.

It's nice to have the resources and the knowledge of an enthusiastic community, and i'm looking forward to building up a decent quality collection :)

Welcome. I'm just across t'hills between Leeds and Manchester.

greg_r

Welcome! Always good to welcome a fellow Brit to the board :rofl:

Del

Hello and welcome :rofl:.

gez45
Howdo,

It's nice to have the resources and the knowledge of an enthusiastic community, and i'm looking forward to building up a decent quality collection :rofl:

Hi mate ,welcome from sunnier Derby. :gunbandana:

rkane

There's a nice warm welcome! Spent the morning scouting these boards and have to say I've fallen head over heels for the Pam288k that Josh and Mary both list. Even tho I'm back out to china in April, I'm still going to use one of the approved sellers, as it's quality I'm after! Now all I've got to do is decide which to buy from!