Sign in to follow this  
10:10 Watch Repair

suck me, I'm cooler than you.

Just picked up a 14060 sub.

I'll post some pics as soon as I am done tearing it apart and putting it back together.

Already tried to find a way to retrofit spring bezel reps with gen bezel assemblies. No luck.

Bezel pearl, what the fuck is everyone so up in arms about? It's fine, but a lot of reps have it down.

I guess what's really important is: I got a new Rolex and that makes me cooler than you, better looking, and definitely I get laid more (it says so, right in the small print of the warranty card.)

Where do I post pics and tell them it's a Cartel sub to see who trashes it?

ebzen02
Just picked up a 14060 sub.

I'll post some pics as soon as I am done tearing it apart and putting it back together.

Already tried to find a way to retrofit spring bezel reps with gen bezel assemblies. No luck.

Bezel pearl, what the fuck is everyone so up in arms about? It's fine, but a lot of reps have it down.

I guess what's really important is: I got a new Rolex and that makes me cooler than you, better looking, and definitely I get laid more (it says so, right in the small print of the warranty card.)

Where do I post pics and tell them it's a Cartel sub to see who trashes it?

Fuck me I am not worthy :suicide:

But you still suck for not posting pics..

I know. too tired tonight.

I just tore it down. After reassembly I'll post pics. Funny though, some bad service along the way. He had it serviced at Ben Bridge and the crystal gasket is wrong, dust on the dial, the polishing is wrong, and the caseback is waaaay too tight. HORB won't do it, wish I hadn't thrown away my Rolex tools.

ebzen02

I know. too tired tonight.

I just tore it down. After reassembly I'll post pics. Funny though, some bad service along the way. He had it serviced at Ben Bridge and the crystal gasket is wrong, dust on the dial, the polishing is wrong, and the caseback is waaaay too tight. HORB won't do it, wish I hadn't thrown away my Rolex tools.

Sounds like it was serviced in China..Sure it wasn't VDB? Check for sauce..

Rolex AD / China. Similar.

Ahhh the fun I used to have with the AD.

Did I tell you about the one where the AD told a buyer of mine Rolex never made a folded link bracelet?

ebzen02

Rolex AD / China. Similar.

Ahhh the fun I used to have with the AD.

Did I tell you about the one where the AD told a buyer of mine Rolex never made a folded link bracelet?

:suicide:

ebzen02

Not sure why the rep makers haven't repped these well..must not be that popular.. I really like this model a lot.

I saw a couple that looked pretty good. Would love to do a side by side comparison.

ebzen02
I saw a couple that looked pretty good. Would love to do a side by side comparison.

Silix has that model but the dial is a POS and no lug holes. Although, he can source them with lug holes.