Sign in to follow this  
Brightlight

Very good post by By-Tor on RWG Jr

ebzen02
RG admins get boners from clicking the close threads and ban buttons, no rational argument can counteract psychological programming that deep

You will fit right in.. Please keep posting.. :lol:

deanr
RG admins get boners from clicking the close threads and ban buttons, no rational argument can counteract psychological programming that deep

Get fucked asshat

dingle

Get fucked asshat

What the hell? :rofl:

ebzen02

Get fucked asshat

AWESOME!! Welcome!! Thanks for the complement.. I was recently called a Fuck Wad, and I almost jizzed!!

KBH

Hey Ebz, I just read your pot stirring over on jr. You're doing a fine job of walking the thin line.

dingle
Hey Ebz, I just read your pot stirring over on jr. You're doing a fine job of walking the thin line.

how about a link for those of us who are lazy? :Yawn:

ebzen02

just put in a word for Baldrick..lol

That is as far as I am getting.. Nope..No need to further the.. :Yawn:

And.. I just couldn't help the Dave comment.. He is an asshole and it should be apparent as he is not welcomed anywhere. So, I was just being honest.

KBH

Coward's.com

That's the whole thread.

dingle

Coward's.com

That's the whole thread.

thanks!

IMO every forum should have a flame zone to air out these sorts of things. I clears the air and exposes people for what they are. I don't agree that this is an open forum where anything could be said, though. If I were to call any of the Mods an a-hole in a post I am pretty damn sure they would take strong and decisive action, possibly ban me. So, by-tor, with all due respect, this forum is not RWG.. www.replica-watch-guide.net; it is not completely open and free. There are strict rules in place here and the group is very tight knit so events like those over at RG and WC are likely not to happened here. Other than that I agree with what you have written.

PS... I was going to call you an a-hole to test your words, but was advised not to because I would get banned.. ;)

zen--we are www.replica-watches-guide.com.......not www.replica-watch-guide.net. damn noob :Yawn:

10:10 Watch Repair

At least he managed to spell RWG correctly.

ebzen02

Coward's.com

That's the whole thread.

thanks!

IMO every forum should have a flame zone to air out these sorts of things. I clears the air and exposes people for what they are. I don't agree that this is an open forum where anything could be said, though. If I were to call any of the Mods an a-hole in a post I am pretty damn sure they would take strong and decisive action, possibly ban me. So, by-tor, with all due respect, this forum is not RWG.. www.replica-watch-guide.net; it is not completely open and free. There are strict rules in place here and the group is very tight knit so events like those over at RG and WC are likely not to happened here. Other than that I agree with what you have written.

PS... I was going to call you an a-hole to test your words, but was advised not to because I would get banned.. ;)

zen--we are www.replica-watches-guide.com.......not www.replica-watch-guide.net. damn noob :Yawn:

Couldn't fix it.. But, I updated the addy on another post.. I should be banned or at least publicly humiliated for that one.. sorry!

AustinTech
Sounds more like a description of here than RWGjr sure he is not mixed up. I know some of his reviews are directly from the rep fairy tale book but this is a big mistake to make confusing RWG with RWGjr

:Yawn:

Doesn't alter the fact though, whether they follow this code or not, what he says makes a lot of sense and shows IMO where RG is going wrong.

This is where they went wrong....

Anubis.jpg

dingle

Brightlight
Sounds more like a description of here than RWGjr sure he is not mixed up. I know some of his reviews are directly from the rep fairy tale book but this is a big mistake to make confusing RWG with RWGjr

Doesn't alter the fact though, whether they follow this code or not, what he says makes a lot of sense and shows IMO where RG is going wrong.

Anubis.jpg

Well speak as you find but I've always had a good relationship with Bes (not at the level of cocksucking like Kinky and Onze, you know what I mean) and always found him prepared to give fair warning before acting.

dingle

Anubis.jpg

Well speak as you find but I've always had a good relationship with Bes (not at the level of cocksucking like Kinky and Onze, you know what I mean) and always found him prepared to give fair warning before acting.

The problem BL is that Bes was giving too many of those " fair warnings" for stupid stuff. I will admit, he has gotten better recently. However, the perception of how he moderated in the beginning cannot be soon forgotten by some.

BTW?....where the hell is Anubis (Bes) now? anybody know?

prestigewatchco

Some of the mods on RG take some shit though from members before they do anything drastic . Far more than I would be prepared to put up with.

There must be dozens of times mods in general on all forum have to keep quiet and not say what they want to but have to toe the party line.

Personally whether I like them or not as mods I feel they deserve a medal as big as a frying pan for putting up with some of the whinging idiots they have to deal with daily and for free I couldn't and I do it for a job

andygt

I heard he was busy doing painting by numbers with his wife

dingle
Some of the mods on RG take some shit though from members before they do anything drastic . Far more than I would be prepared to put up with.

There must be dozens of times mods in general on all forum have to keep quiet and not say what they want to but have to toe the party line.

Personally whether I like them or not as mods I feel they deserve a medal as big as a frying pan for putting up with some of the whinging idiots they have to deal with daily and for free I couldn't and I do it for a job

+1

well said, and very true.

Brightlight
The problem BL is that Bes was giving too many of those " fair warnings" for stupid stuff. I will admit, he has gotten better recently. However, the perception of how he moderated in the beginning cannot be soon forgotten by some.

As far as I know he's still there, just in the background. Turncoats Sol or Onze will probably know as they have the keys to the executive washroom and rights to drink J-C's Kool Aid :Yawn:

dingle

As far as I know he's still there, just in the background. Turncoats Sol or Onze will probably know as they have the keys to the executive washroom and rights to drink J-C's Kool Aid :Yawn:

wonder if they will ever tell?

;)

solkryssare

We know but wont tell :Yawn:

dingle
We know but wont tell :Yawn:

it is obvious then....you still know noooooooooooooooothing! :Yawn:

deanr

Why wouldn't you support them, you're the only one who gets to say wtf you want there. Spill the beans about nembos thailand trip, you know the one where he posted a full page description and sucked up to you on every line, then said no posts about you were to be submitted. Whats he into, kids? barebacking ladyboys?

andygt

Why wouldn't you support them, you're the only one who gets to say wtf you want there. Spill the beans about nembos thailand trip, you know the one where he posted a full page description and sucked up to you on every line, then said no posts about you were to be submitted. Whats he into, kids? barebacking ladyboys?

Say what you like about this post from dean, but you have to admit it's a brave opening gambit.

dingle

Say what you like about this post from dean, but you have to admit it's a brave opening gambit.

brave......but foolish.