Sign in to follow this  
Brightlight

Very good post by By-Tor on RWG Jr

KBH

I can almost here the ban button being slammed again and again on RG.

prestigewatchco

Fuck he is fearless made me blush to be honest. he really is one of the boys to go out with great fun.

Did 3 on the same hard one day all little spunkers as well all around the 20 year old mark and verified genuine woman

we had a great time looked at watches for about 10 minutes than only looked at pussy from there on in.

As for supporting the mods on RG you obviously haven't been around long enough otherwise you would know I have had plenty of run ins with mods over the years but can't remember an occation I ever sucked up to them perhaps you could contradict me and show me where that has happened.

KinCaidk

snap!

:Praying:

dingle
snap!

:rofl:

+1

:rofl:

Brightlight

ebzen02

I like this dean guy.. :Praying:

Forgot the popcorn.. :rofl:

prestigewatchco

Don't really know who Deanr has an axe to grind with Nembo or me if it's me better to come straight out with it I will answer you I promise never been guildy of not answering anyone who has something to say about me on the forum.

better if your problem is with me to just spit it out involving mods is not a wise thing to do if you have no greivence with them personally only leads to situations simular to going to a gun fight armed only with a knife

They can ban you ,you on the other hand can do nothing so if your looking for notarity by bad mouthing mods for no good reason you will get banned and forgot quicker than you can say 'I am an idiot and need help but I am an insignifacnt little fart in the real world and need the internet to feel big and strong"

Brightlight

Deanr is Mickey Padge and I claim my Bounty Bucks ;)

ebzen02

Deanr just sharted..

ebzen02

I think it is Dave123..

prestigewatchco

No BL mickey Plange only bad mouths on forums he knows I am not on now he has had his arse spanked too many times to risk a full on any more

prestigewatchco

No EBZ dave would only get any pleasure out of it if everyone knew it was him. He maybe a lot of things but he is not a shit house who hides

ebzen02
No EBZ dave would only get any pleasure out of it if everyone knew it was him. He maybe a lot of things but he is not a shit house who hides

Good point..

sfa437

Not sure what I ever did to 4000ft (deanr) nor what anyone else did.

RG is run the way it is because it has always been a family/child friendly forum. My 13 year old browses there and he does not need to have access to the sick shit that goes on here or on the other forums ;) I do need access to the sick shit that goes on (get withdrawl symptoms if I don't) so I contribute here... well sorta....

I belong to several other fora and most do not put up with 10% of what we put up with on RG (or what the staff of the other watch fora put up with either).

KinCaidk
so I contribute here... well sorta....

been a looooooong time since you "contributed" ;)

sfa437

I did say kinda-sorta :lol:

KinCaidk

I did say kinda-sorta :lol:

that just won't cut it.. I want pics, dammit! :D

sfa437

Workin on it- been a looooong damn time since there was any freaky-freaky going on in casa de SFA ;)

KinCaidk
Workin on it- been a looooong damn time since there was any freaky-freaky going on in casa de SFA ;)

:lol::D

dingle

lost your touch you have....:lol:

andygt

Yes Pat it's about time you dusted off the old camera...

Brightlight
Not sure what I ever did to 4000ft (deanr) nor what anyone else did.

RG is run the way it is because it has always been a family/child friendly forum. My 13 year old browses there and he does not need to have access to the sick shit that goes on here or on the other forums ;) I do need access to the sick shit that goes on (get withdrawl symptoms if I don't) so I contribute here... well sorta....

I belong to several other fora and most do not put up with 10% of what we put up with on RG (or what the staff of the other watch fora put up with either).

I understand that about the family friendly bit, and it has a very different raison d'etre than this place, but I would guess your 13 year old is one of very few kids on RG. Nonetheless it's not the flame free bit that is the problem, it is when Mods overreact. Now I understand why they do it, I would myself, it's not an easy job, but some like yourself seem to understand the balance, others don't. Dave was OTT, no doubt, probably under the influence, and needed to cool off, but a permanent ban on someone who has done so much for RG and the members? And should Nembo really be stirring the pot on another forum. Again, I'm not blaming him, just questioning how appropriate it is. Such actions alienate a lot of people beyond the person affected.

I don't know really, I had a run in with Inferno a long time past where he didn't so much overreact, he went apeshit about nothing and threatened the hell out of me by PM in a particularly nasty way. Needless to say the PMs went straight to J-C who sorted it out and Inferno wound his neck in and then left. Maybe all this colours my view, but I still think in the cold light of day, Dave should be given the opportunity to kiss and make up and be reinstated.

prestigewatchco

jesus BL just about everyone had a run in with Inferno Scott was like that I myself had a murderous run in with him long before I was a dealer there but he was not indicative of the normal mods that have been and are on RG . Turns out Scott's bark was far worst than his bite and he says what he feels and forgets it at least that was my experience with him

ebzen02

I might get flame and pillaged by a few here. But, I read Dave's rant over at RWGKnitting.com and I think he has turned a corner. I think the guy is not that bad. True.. He is pompous and arrogant.. but he tells it the way he sees it in his own annoying way... Just a thought on Dave. Oh,, and I hate hyperbanners.. They get me all nervous and stuff.. No good.

prestigewatchco

Didn't realise who Deanr was Pat that explains a lot he is a whinging turd over on RG so here under a different name he thinks he is invisible so will be a little brave maybe Nembo should ask him to expalin his remarks see how brave he is then. Fuck I hate shit houses who don't have the balls to show themselves