Sign in to follow this  
Bigshow7777

Huuntawatch

Bigshow7777

Has anyone purchased from this site www.blahblahblah.com]

KeNnY

scam scam scam !! Welcome to the forum ! :) Check our trusted dealers, yes these prices what our trusted dealers have are REAL and HOW THEY SUPPOSE TO BE :) so Buy with confidence, buy at our trusted dealers. RWG, the safer place to be....

Bigshow7777

I have been trying to get in contact with House Of Souvenirs for a couple of days now. I went to there website and wanted to get some information. Should I just purchase a watch there?

KBH

Hey Bigshow, First post with a link to a scam site is usually frowned upon as we're very intent on keeping spammers off the board.

Maybe a post about what you are looking for would get you some good information. Also Chinese New Year is coming up real soon and it's going to get difficult or impossible to contact some of the dealers or get anything shipped out of China. I'm not sure exactly the dates but it's something to consider. China basically shuts down including their postal service for about 2 weeks.

Our Thailand dealer Robert, from PWC will not be affected as well as several of the other non-Chinese based dealers.

Bigshow7777

Thanks for the knowledge. I am so into the Panerai Reps. I have a few OEM rolexs and I am looking to find some awesome Panerai REPs to show off.

dingle
Hey Bigshow, First post with a link to a scam site is usually frowned upon as we're very intent on keeping spammers off the board.

Maybe a post about what you are looking for would get you some good information. Also Chinese New Year is coming up real soon and it's going to get difficult or impossible to contact some of the dealers or get anything shipped out of China. I'm not sure exactly the dates but it's something to consider. China basically shuts down including their postal service for about 2 weeks.

Our Thailand dealer Robert, from PWC will not be affected as well as several of the other non-Chinese based dealers.

CNY is 1/24 thru 2/14 I believe

Robert (PWC) is the "go to" guy for Pams so you are in luck.

Bigshow7777

How do I find Robert on the website

gB.

Search you must... Find it you may... :)

dingle
Search you must... Find it you may... :)

In the collector's zone under trusted dealers you will find PrestigeWatchCo (aka Robert).

mmmmmmmm *wiggles ears*....slow you are....:yoda:

:)