Sign in to follow this  
Ssapphire

Replica Rolex papers

Ssapphire

Hello all. Does anybody know where I purchase replica Rolex datejust papers? I just need a blank certificate. I built my aunt a Frankenjust, and would really like a certificate so she can tell her friends it has papers. Thank you all

Arism

Why does she need to tell her friends it has papers? Judging by how loosely the word "franken" gets used these days; I may be a bit cynical. Forget the papers and just enjoy the watch.

Ssapphire

Thank you for your comment. But I have spent a great deal of time, and about $600 on a genuine case, band, dial, crown, 18k bezel (with matching serial to case), etc. I used an eta 2651 that Rolex used in their very own Tudor watches.

So let me elaborate a little on the story:

I gave her a cheap rep in September 2014 and told her it wasn't "real." she loved it and showed it off to her snotty friends who she wouldn't lie to and told them it wasn't real. They said theirs had papers etc. Well, when it stopped working correctly after about a year (besides wearing off the plating) I decided to make her a really nice one that for all practical purposes is "real" with a replaced movement, a movement that Rolex used in their own Tudor watches.

So, she won't lie and I would like her to be able to tell them that hers has papers as well. She is 89 years old BTW

UmpaHimself
757z52A.gif

Daywatch

I´d get a nice wooden box from ebay, put it into and she can tell her friends it´s a gift from the nephew and it came in a box.

Arism

Congratulations on your build. Was not trying to put you in a negative light.

The fact of the matter is; just because a watch does not have papers does not mean it is not real. My family have several gen Rolex's & Omegas which do not have papers. Some were inherited and others bought used. Papers get lost, damaged, destroyed and thrown away.

The main issue with someone asking for replica papers is that they are used to make replica watches look genuine. It doesn't matter if it was a franken, it's still not the real deal. This puts other people at risk of being scammed; paying for what they believe is the genuine article only to find it later that it isn't.

One could say they are not planning to sell the watch, just to complete the "image" but then it's a case of their word against mine.

So I still suggest; forget about the papers. Just enjoy the watch for what it is. Besides, I've never ever seen anyone bring their watch papers on person, unless they are selling or trading their watch. They usually stay in the box!

Edited by Arism

ByranM

I agree with Arism, you don't always have papers even for genuine watches, it's not that uncommon for gennies to be appraised and inspected to verify that they're genuine. Just enjoy the watch, it's doubtful her friends will know the difference.

Ishmael

If your grandmother needs fake papers to keep her 90-year-old friends off her ass (especially at this point in their lives), she should get new friends. Apparently they didn't learn anything in nine decades.

BadPickle

Pics or it's an eBay/gumtree/Craigslist scam in the making....

Left Coast Guy

Sorry, but when you ask for papers, I assume you are a scamming fucktard. That's just a terrible reason to "need" papers....though for the record, I've yet to hear one that makes any sense.

Wriggles

I was gonna comment the same as Ish. At 89years old if she really needs to prove something to friends about a fake watch she's made poor choices in friends.

Personally I smell BS

greg_r

The problem with replica papers is that they're usually very poor quality. I'm dubious that you'll find anything good enough to be worth the effort, frankly.

Moondustesp
E7C74DE4-699C-4D30-AF40-3A0E47038628.png

BenjaminButton

I love this place. It's like a honey trap for fools.

Gazzla

I'm not buying any of this bollocks. The geezer's out to scam some unfortunate fuckwit. ;)

Moondustesp
I'm not buying any of this bollocks. The geezer's out to scam some unfortunate fuckwit. ;)
????????????????????????????????????

BenjaminButton

Damn Gaz, she's 89. I say we should all club together and give him the cash to buy a real rolie with real papers.

Moondustesp

Damn Gaz, she's 89. I say we should all club together and give him the cash to buy a real rolie with real papers.

lets make it happen ;)

markeym3

She said she didn't want to lie about it being real , so how would having the papers help, I take it she still knows it is not real ?

Ssapphire

Thanks for the comments guys (or at least thanks for the the non vulgar ones). Arism, I appreciate you taking the time to write such a lengthy response. It did give me more to think about.

Chances are, my mom will eventually be inheriting the watch, so I'm not really worried about down the road. As far as I'm concerned it is not the "real deal" but I have tried very hard to give her something that she will feel like is. That's what is important to me, and my family who are in on the build with me. I thought about making her a paper myself, just something (I know her 'friends' will not see it) so she can say it has papers as I know it came up with the fake I gave her.

Anyway, I am gen guy myself, and this project is the main reason I became a member here. There is a lot of useful info on building watches here. Maybe I will post pix when I get it completed.

Thanks

Ssapphire

BTW, I like your comments Ishmael. Good point! But I don't pick all her friends lol

andyboy

So are you going to share any pictures of the Franken build ?

Moondustesp
????

BadPickle

:lmao:

andyboy

:lmao:

fuck

I forgot I let you out :D