Sign in to follow this  
Ssapphire

Replica Rolex papers

Gazzla
I'm not buying any of this bollocks. The geezer's out to scam some unfortunate fuckwit. ;)

Damn Gaz, she's 89. I say we should all club together and give him the cash to buy a real rolie with real papers.

Ben, you know me and we've all seen these threads over the years and they ALL turn out to be bollocks. N'est ce-pas?

RUSH2112

All this was covered with him in the shoutbox several days ago. He will find his papers (he was calling it a certificate originally) and we probably will never hear from him again.

BenjaminButton
I'm not buying any of this bollocks. The geezer's out to scam some unfortunate fuckwit. ;)

Damn Gaz, she's 89. I say we should all club together and give him the cash to buy a real rolie with real papers.

Ben, you know me and we've all seen these threads over the years and they ALL turn out to be bollocks. N'est ce-pas?

Mais oui. You are entirely right. :)

Gazzla

Merci mon ami. Bonsoir.

BadPickle
So are you going to share any pictures of the Franken build ?

:lmao:

fuck

I forgot I let you out :D

You didn't let me out, I'm too tough for that place :lol:

Merci mon ami. Bonsoir.

Petit pois :)

Foxindebox

Just my two penneth.

If I reach the ripe old age of 89, I'm not going to give a flying fuck what anyone thinks of me. Come to think of it...

Couldn't give a flying fuck now!

I call bollocks too chaps :)

GoW13

Gen guy wanting to help his granny fighting her mean bully friends... What a heart warming christmas story

Foxindebox

Oh by the way.. Ssapphire & Ssteel if that isn't a TV reference I'm a monkeys uncle :D

Baz1872

Jackanory doesn't have a look in here! :rofl:

JSJ

Mange tout mes braves

BenjaminButton
Oh by the way.. Ssapphire & Ssteel if that isn't a TV reference I'm a monkeys uncle :D

I almost posted the very same thought earlier. Suspicious minds or simply too uncanny!?! :)

Foxindebox

I almost posted the very same thought earlier. Suspicious minds or simply too uncanny!?! :)

It was this that made this thread reach final point on my bollocksometer ;)

elp

+1

RUSH2112

+1

What is the tv reference?

BenjaminButton

+1

96c768d244500b9108e441860c727dc6.jpg

elp

+1

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078682/

JSJ

+1

Yeah and the crap French is easy too.

Take the piss? Nous?

MrWhite

So she needs these papers even though nobody will see them? So what is the appeal of a fake watch with papers, unless she's pretending it's legit. In which case why doesn't she just pretend she has these papers. Should be ok seing how her friends won't be seing them

Jayums

Can you hear that?

I think it's a bullshit alarm ringing.

elp

+1

Yeah and the crap French is easy too.

Take the piss? Nous?

Toujours :D

RUSH2112

+1

Thanks. Sounds cool. Surprised I never heard of it before considering I've always enjoyed watching uk tv

fiorentino

So replica papers aswell!