Sign in to follow this  
cobar

What would you choose?

Gazzla

I'd choose whichever I liked the most and ignore the opinions of random internet people. That way madness (or disappointment) lies :)

Not so fast Batman!

The OP has asked a perfectly legitimate question, posed to a group of like minded individuals, some with truly expert knowledge of the watches mentioned, and, moreover, of watches in general.

Were there to be a particular fault or trait with one or both of these watches then he would no doubt be informed and could, therefore, make a rational decision based on the advice and facts given.

Your assertion that we are 'random internet people' is incorrect; we have been brought together by a common interest and the OP is entitled to tap into the knowledge that ensues.

You're welcome. :D

cobar

I'd choose whichever I liked the most and ignore the opinions of random internet people. That way madness (or disappointment) lies :)

Not so fast Batman!

The OP has asked a perfectly legitimate question, posed to a group of like minded individuals, some with truly expert knowledge of the watches mentioned, and, moreover, of watches in general.

Were there to be a particular fault or trait with one or both of these watches then he would no doubt be informed and could, therefore, make a rational decision based on the advice and facts given.

Your assertion that we are 'random internet people' is incorrect; we have been brought together by a common interest and the OP is entitled to tap into the knowledge that ensues.

You're welcome. :D

Touché

Abe Fromen

Good choice to the OP in acquiring the Nomos with plans to get a BB in the near future. I have mostly divers and I also have a Tangomat. The Nomos rarely gets worn as I don't have the need to dress in a suit often. But when i do, it looks great. Otherwise, I'm in divers the rest of the time.

Thankfully in the rep world, getting both in a 'this or that' discussion is far easier than in the gen world for most of us humble guys.