Sign in to follow this  
kolchak

1st time Pan order with PWC

kolchak

Hey there,

Stumbled on RWG a few months ago & consider myself lucky. Great info & resources for keeping my collection fresh without breaking the bank. Before finding this forum I’d sworn off buying replicas because the quality of the ones I bought previously were so bad I rarely wore them. I just broke my “no mas replicas†vow & placed my 1st order with PWC. Ordered up my first Pans – a 328 with white dial & extra rubber strap, 111k with sausage dial, and a 292.

Can't wait to get them and in preparing for their arrival I’d like to getting a couple croc or higher end straps. I like deployment straps but some don't work well on my small 7 inch girlie wrists. Any suggestions for straps that would be best on these Pans & small wrist?

Are their any general or standard mods to consider?

BTW - I know very little about watches in general and even less about Pans but I’ve always loved their simplicity. Thankfully I spent some time reading the PWC sub forum before ordering because I almost made the mistake of peppering Robert with questions he'd already addressed. As a Seinfeld fan, some of the comments gave me the mental image of a “watch-naziâ€â€¦â€¦..ask too many questions…No Watch for you! Personally I respect his niche & style. If someone stands behind their product, I’ll take value over patience almost every time.

Great Forum!

Kolchak

Pob

You ordered well from the best man :D

Good luck with your watches and post pics when you get them :D

sconehead

Yep, +1, Robert's a great dealer IMO, straight talking too. Good choices by the way. Re-straps, I have a soft spot for Toscanas on modern Panerai...but they ain't cheap!

You may have to do the CG pin mod, I find houndoggie's the best tuto/method, http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...ic=2026&hl=

Also you may want to install a higher cp, depending how fussy you are, tuto here, http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=2766