Sign in to follow this  
MikeMcNair

THE NOOBS GUIDE TO THE DSSD: from $88-$420; why?

MikeMcNair

EDIT: IN THIS POST, everything you see for the most part that is UNDERLINED IS A LINK TO THE SELLERS THREAD OF THE WATCH DESCRIBED, also, i added the 249 dollar version that was not previously there.

hopefully this will help eliminate allllllllll the questions noobs ask the seller, and will simply allow the noobs to read this, decide, and contact their trusted dealer of choice to send payment.

i would like to start off by saying i am no noob to collecting reps, having had many over the years, some were shit, some were great. but, the latest topic of discussion for all seems to be the Rep Rolie Deep Sea Sea Dweller. (DSSD).

now, all of our trusted dealers on here have a version of this to buy it seams, and they are ALL GREAT!!! i cannot stress this enough.

that being said, we have some differences that will inevitably increase the price, and authenticity of the replica. i'll touch on the MAIN ONES that are top sellers, not EVERY ONE OFFERED IN THE WORLD (Robert :/)

lets start off with the best bargain of the bunch:

THE INFAMOUS $88 DSSD

My Take on it....

looks dam near perfect to the gen

the nine minute indicator (the one next to the 10) is off a little, which bugs some people

has a 21j movement, which ain't half bad

has a glidelock clasp, which is arguably the best bracelet design since the wheel was invented

has a cosmetic HE valve

all markings, and engravings are present

crown on the rehault may or may not line up perfectly with the "12"

blue lume is present, but not OUTSTANDING

Mineral Glass covers the dial, which also isn't half bad, but does scratch easier than sapphire

ACTUAL DESCRIPTION FROM REPLICAMAKE link.........

Product Name: SD-0001S ROLEX SEA DWELLER SS CERAMIC ASIA 2813 BLACK

Price: USD 88 (Non-Negotiable)

Shipping fees: Please check Shipping & Returns

Dial Dimensions: 43 mm

Product Thickness: 17.5 mm

Product Weight: 210 grams

Model: SS Case, Black Unidirectional Full Ceramic

Bezel With sandwich numeral insert, Black Dial, White Dot Markers on

SS Oyster Brushed Bracelet with New Design Divers Extension

Movement: Asian 2813-2, Automatic Movement, 21J

Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date at position 3 (Set via Crown)

Material: 1 piece forged case construction, Solid 316(L) Stainless Steel (there is a dif between 316L and 316F, more on that later)

Back: Solid case back with Titanium Seal, 2 piece Caseback

Crown: One-piece screw down crown with o ring with thick crown tube (same size as genuine)

Crystal: Dome Mineral Glass

Close 6 and 9

M Serial numbers and Model numbers between Lug and Rehaut

Waterproof to 30m

Using the same Swiss Model Case, Bracelet and parts... RL02008

http://www.replicamake.com/product_info.php?products_id=1767

OK, NEXT UP ROBERTS $149 DSSD, WHICH IS A STEAL !!!

MY ON IT TAKE..............

Basically, its identical to the watch above, but has:

brighter, more consistent, better LUME

OH, and a SAPPHIRE crystal, which can be a big deal for daily use as it resists scratches and discoloring very well.

still 21j movement though, so for the hard core rep guys, it's only ticking 21,000 ticks per hr (or so)

still, a great buy for the price, and an excellent gift (which by the way my birthday just past, so feel free to give belated presents :) )

one big drawback could be NO PAY-PAL, for me it is, but for others it might not matter (i like paypal)

Here is the listing from the link.......

ROLEX DEEPSEA.....STAINLESS STEEL, 43MM ASIAN 21J PREMIUM GRADE AUTOMATIC

NEW BEZEL WITH THE PERFECT 10 (remember that 9th mark i talked about, well, it's fixed on this one)

UPGRADED LUME (NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE USING BUT AFTER INITIAL CHARGE OF ABOUT 20 SECONDS UNDER A DESK LAMP I FAILED TO CAPTURE THE BLUE LUME IT WAS SO BRIGHT TOOK A MINUTE TO SETTLE DOWN)

THIS WAS ALREADY IN MY OPINION THE BEST DSSD UNDER $200 NOW WITH THESE IMPROVEMENTS I REALLY HONESTLY CAN'T SEE ANY REASON TO PAY ANY MORE THAN THIS THERE IS NOTHING THAT IS SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER AVAILABLE AT ANY PRICE THERE ISN'T AND LIKELY NEVER WILL BE A 1-1 COPY OF THIS WATCH

BEVELLED DATE WINDOW

GREAT DIAL MARKERS

GOOD END LINK FIT

SAPPHIRE CRYTAL WITH MINIMUM DISTORTION

GLIDE LOCK CLASP WITH NICE FINGER CUT OUT

GREAT VALUE AT $149 BACK IN STOCK

TO ORDER PLEASE USE LINK

http://sterilewatches.com/order.php

PAYMENT OPTIONS

CREDIT CARD ONLINE+5%

WESTERN UNION/MONEYGRAM

BANK PAYMENT /TRANSFER TO UK BANK IN POUNDS

NO PAY PAL AND YES THAT MEANS YOU AS WELL!!

Next up is roberts 249 dollar version with a clone movement, fantastic piece, and a hell of a buy!!!

OK THIS IS NEW FROM THE MILGUASS FACTORY

TO SET THE RECORDS STRAIGHT WE DIDN'T BUY A GEN DSSD AND SUPPLY THE FACTORY WITH IT TO COPY 1-1 SIDE BY SIDE!!

WHAT WE DID DO WAS ASK PROMINENT MEMBERS WITH A PARTICULAR INTEREST IN ROLEX WHAT COULD BE IMPROVED ON THE CURRENT 21J DSSD WE SELL

THE GENERAL OPINION WAS NEW BEZEL WITH 10 CENTERED AND A MOVEMENT RUNNING AT 28800BPH

SO WE ASKED THE FACTORY LAST WEEK TO DO THIS FOR US AND THE WATCH YOU SEE LISTED IS THE RESULT.

ROLEX DEEP SEA

STAINLESS STEEL 43MM

SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL

CERAMIC BEZEL WITH CENTERED 10

2836/28800 PREMIUM GRADE CLONE AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT

GOOD BLUE LUME. PLEASE NOTE PICTURES ARE STRAIGHT FROM BOX CHARGED ONLY BY THE LIGHTS USED TO TAKE PICTURES WE SIMPLY TURNED THE LIGHT OFF AND POINT AND SHOOT NO PREPARATION OR LAPSED EXPOSURE THERE ARE 2 PICTURES ABOUT 5 MINUTES APART

PRICE IS $249

............here is his listing......

http://sterilewatches.com/order.php

THEN WE HAVE MY PERSONAL FAVORITE: MARY'S $335 ULTIMATE DSSD

THIS ONE REALLY HITS HOME FOR A FEW REASONS (OPINION TIME, NOT FACT, WELL, FACT, BUT, WELL, YOU GOT MY DRIFT...)

MARY IS AWESOME TO DEAL WITH, SHE IS NICE, RESPONSIVE, AND ACTUALLY CARES A LOT ABOUT US.

that being said, HOW CAN SHE CHARGE SO MUCH MORE FOR "the same watch"???

BECAUSE ITS NOT THE SAME!!!!!!!!!

for starters, we now have a Gen Swiss ETA 2836-2 Movement (or equivalent clone)

this means a SWEEEPing second hand, not a ticking hand.

28,800 ticks per hr looks like a smoooooth sweep to a human eye, no doubt.

then, throw in perfect Rehault alignment and all proper engravings (including the 3 layer laser etched "crown" on the sapphire at 6 o'clock, and we have some real attention to detail here!!!

oh, and i almost forgot to mention the brighter, BETTER 316F steeL

also, it must be noted, that this watch has reached "SUPER REP" status, meaning it is the most accurate to gen OUT OF THE BOX.

here is the listing from here link.......

MOVEMENT: Swiss ETA 2836-2 Automatic Movement, 25J, 28800bph

CASE DIAMETER: 43mm

THICKNESS: 17.5mm

DIAL COLOR: Black Dial, White Dot Markers, [dam near perfect] Blue Lume on hour markers, pearl and needles

CASE MATERIAL: Solid 316F Stainless Steel

BRACELET: SS Oyster Brushed Bracelet with New Design Divers Extension

FRONT GLASS: Dome Sapphire crystal

BACK GLASS: Solid case back with Titanium Seal, 2 piece Caseback

BEZEL: Full Ceramic Bezel With sandwich numeral insert.. Unidirectional rotating Bezel, Blue Lume on Bezel Pearl

CLASP TYPE: Flip Lock

DATE INDICATOR: At 3:00 position, (Set via Crown, Bevelled Edge Date Window)

The price is $335 Free for shipping by normal airmail

If you are interested in this watch or want to order it, please email me: [email protected]

THEN, WE COME TO WHAT I LOOK AT AT THE BEST OF THE BEST.... BK'S $420 DSSD!!!!

THIS IS THE EXACT SAME WATCH AS MARY'S (FROM WHAT I CAN TELL) BUT WHY THE EXTRA COST? BK DOES SOME SPECIAL WORK THAT ONLY HE CAN DESCRIBE FOR IT, SO I WILL QUOTE HIM PRECISELY.......

PLEASE NOTE: THE FOLLOWING PICTURES ARE OF THE DSSD WE ALL HAVE SEEN A MILLION TIMES, BUT THEY ILLUSTRATE THE WORK BK PUTS INTO THESE WATCHES FOR US, SO I THINK ITS IMPORTANT TO SEE. AFTER HIS QUOTE, I WILL ALSO SUPPLY A REVIEW OF ONE OF MARY'S WATCHES THAT HAS MANY PIX, INCLUDING GENUINE ROLEX PIX, SO PLEASE READ THROUGH......

Specs:

- noobfactory DSSD, serial number is M646829 or V646829.

- latest version of bezel insert i.e. it has centered "10", larger, whiter, bolder numbers than before

- beveled date window

- my custom datewheel overlay which has the correct font size and font style esp. 3, 2. The noob dw overlay has oversized font and wrong font style. Alignment of many dates on the noob dw overlay is wrong too, e.g. 21, 31, 19, etc.

- guaranteed genuine ETA 2836-2 (commonly called Swiss ETA 2836-2 by other dealers) or Swiss Sellita SW-220

- according to the factory and other dealers, the steel is 316L or 316F. My point is this the same steel as what other dealers claim, the best the factory offers

- fully press in the crystal for WR. The factory often doesn't do that

- line up the 12 o'clock marker to the engraved coronent on the rehaut engraving. Again the factory often leave them misaligned.

- $420 shipped CONUS

IMG_7386.jpg

IMG_7403.jpg

IMG_7411.jpg

IMG_7414.jpg

Nice teeth definition and very decent pearl

IMG_7455.jpg

IMG_7425.jpg

IMG_7427.jpg

Comparing V3 bezel insert and the current version. Current version has bigger, whiter, bolder numbers. I like that very much

IMG_7547.jpg

My custom datewheel overlay. Comparing noob dw overlay to mine

Noob's dates are too large. 2, and 3 are particularly wrong (using noob Exp2 to illustrate)

IMG_7052.jpg

Mine has the correct size and much more correct font (using my blue ceramic sub to illustrate)

IMG_7048.jpg

Noob's 21 is very bad, left justified

IMG_5397.jpg

Mine is just like gen's 21, centered

IMG_7494.jpg

One more, noob's 31 has wrong alignment and wrong size on 3. 3 should be bigger

IMG_7087.jpg

like this

IMG_7530.jpg

Lume shot. Blue lume on dial, hands, and pearl

IMG_7773.jpg

-bk

Edited by mikemcnair

MikeMcNair

CONTINUED FROM FIRST POST

AND HERE WE HAVE AN AWESOME REVIEW FROM OUR FRIEND SKATHEWATCH........

DEALER: MARY (WATCHINTERNATIONAL)

MODEL: ROLEX DEEPSEA SEA-DWELLER

VARIANT: V5 BLACK CERAMIC BEZEL (CORRECT '10')

MOVEMENT: SWISS ETA 2836-2 AUTOMATIC

PRICE: $350 SHIPPED

BRACELET: ROLEX DEEPSEA GLIDELOCK BRUSHED

tempDSC_1455.jpg

1. Overall Look/Feel

There is a caveat to this review, and so there must be a small initial disclaimer. This is by quite a hefty margin the most exquisite rep I own in just about every respect. (with the exception of my gold Navitimer obviously :) ) Therefore please forgive me if this review seems slightly skewed in the DSSD's favour - I will try to be as impartial as possible!

tempDSC_1483.jpg

As is my usual want I had a jaunt into my local AD on Monday in anticipation of the DSSD's arrival. (A ritual designed more to numb the pain of waiting for it to arrive than anything else - but it also gives me the chance to make a proper comparison.) Here's a couple of gen shots for you:

354164680_VVqPA-L.jpg

DSC_5422.jpg

Now obviously there are a couple of flaws compared to the gen for no other reason than this one wasn't built in Switzerland however this watch is SO well put together I found myself staring at it for a good 5 minutes after I'd unwrapped it just turning it over and over trying to work out how, even in China it was possible to manufacture something like this for the price I'd paid. (Let alone leaving the Mary with any kind of margin.)

tempDSC_1486.jpg

Fuck this thing's heavy! Which makes it much more versatile because if the movement ever dies, in the time between when it stopped and the moment when you can eventually be bothered to send it away to Domi/equivalent you have in your possession a craftily disguised offensive weapon capable of incapacitating almost any living thing which weighs in at less than a metric ton. Seriously Rolex could start marketing these as wrist-mounted dumbbells or personal security devices to high society and enjoy worldwide success. (or - MORE worldwide success I should say!)

My conclusion with this one is that either we've reached a new height in Repdom or Mary has a secret crush on me. - However 2 things point to the former: a.) Everyone who gets one of these raves about it and b.) Luthier seems to have the latter covered!

tempDSC_1575.jpg

2. The Dial and Hands

• Dial Accuracy: No surprises here, the maxi dials have been pretty awesome for a while, with the only real flaw being the wrongly bevelled date-window. The minute markers are crisp and bright.

tempDSC_1580.jpg

• Font accuracy and quality of reproduction: Unlike the Ceramic Sub I reviewed recently which wasn't quite 100% the text on the DSSD's dial is the same brilliant white as the gen and perfectly sized. Even the "Swiss Made" at the bottom is the correct width and fits inside the the lowermost 5 minute markers.

• Date Window position and Accuracy: As stated above the beveling is too rounded, it would really benefit from the hard edges of the gen as there is no cyclops to disguise it. (Of course this is only a problem if you're in the habit of shoving your watch directly into peoples' faces every time they ask to see it.)

tempDSC_1489.jpg

• Length/Shape of Hands: Like the Ceramic Sub, the new 'maxi' hands are reproduced very well, with smooth edges and neatly applied lume. I haven't checked the dimensions of the now wider hour hand but it looks pretty good to me.

tempDSC_1503.jpg

• Quality of Lume application: In Mary's photos it appeared that there was an area on the hour marker at 6 which was missing a little lume, I'm happy to say this isn't the case, and that the lume is applied very neatly throughout.

tempDSC_1522.jpg

3. The Crystal and AR coating

tempDSC_1465.jpg

• Crystal material: Sapphire - flawless with engraved Rolex crown at 6.

tempDSC_1448.jpg

• Height, positioning and installation: the Chinese appear to be getting rather good at installing the crystals on Rolex reps. (Perhaps they've been taking a lot of holidays in Geneva? - Or just kidnapped a few Swiss tourists from dark corners of the GZ markets) because its a lovely job, perfectly level and with no trace of the patchy, misty ring around the edge where it meets the rehaut that we got on watches like the old Noobmariners.

tempDSC_1467.jpg

• AR Coating: Again no AR coat on this crystal, which produces some nice lighting effects whilst at the same time making it almost impossible to photograph the etched crown at 6. This one was even harder than the Sub. Its worth noting though that for fun I put the DSSD under the electron microscope at my Father In Law's workshop and found that the etching is multi-layer just like the gen. This is a much more expensive process than could be utilised to create roughly same effect when seen by the naked eye. Nice score on the attention to detail front for the rep factories!! :) .

tempDSC_1515.jpg

4. Lume

• Colour: Blue as per gen

• Accuracy: In the words of Katsumoto from The Last Samurai "They are all Purrrfect!"

• Brightness: I always forget to put in a decent lume shot so I was determined to get one in this time. Of course I'm me so instead I forgot like a dick and so you get a shitty one from my iPhone. Still, gives you an idea - this is after a 30 sec charge under my desk lamp.

COMING SOON

5. Bracelet and Clasp

tempDSC_1570.jpg

tempDSC_1568.jpg

• SELs: Things of Beauty - So tight If I could have figured out a way, I'd have lubed up and made love to these - except there would have been no room obviously.

tempDSC_1578.jpg

• Springbars/Pins: As usual the screw-in bars make resizing the bracelet a joy. These ones seem unusually well done, and nicely are all the same length meaning there aren't the usual odd few sunken ones like on all the other Rolex reps I've had. Its details like this which elevate this rep into a category all of its own.

tempDSC_1528.jpg

• Fit and weight: The completely brushed bracelet looks the nuts and the solid mid-links give it a really substantial feel. There were no stiff sections and its finish is easily comparable overall to that of the gen. Nuff Said! The only flaw I can find is the 'Rolex' engraving on the deployant which is again a bit grubby and not engraved to the same standard as the BK bracelets I've seen. However having spied some photos of the gen I can only say that interestingly it looks about the same:

tempDSC_1573.jpg

Gen:

DSC_5458.jpg

Rep:

tempDSC_1548.jpg

• The rest of the engraving (like the crown on the divers extension) is wonderful however and indistinguishable from the gen.

tempDSC_1558.jpg

• Clasp Accuracy: Having played around with the gen a mere 4 days ago, the sheer brilliance of this clasp has to be seen to be believed. Not only does it function perfectly, and look great but its also finished to a standard befitting of a much larger price tag. I mean for anyone who doesn't truly appreciate it yet, the DSSD variant of the Glidelock (which is even more complicated than the version found on the Sub thanks to the fully articulated locking arm) is in itself a serious feat of engineering which has to be made to some hairy tolerances to function at all let alone smoothly.

tempDSC_1564.jpg

tempDSC_1543.jpg

tempDSC_1567.jpg

tempDSC_1475.jpg

• Build Quality and Effectiveness: As hinted at above the clasp works perfectly, both the glidelock mechanism and the diver's extension work as per the gen. and the sides of the outer clasp look nicer on the rep IMO, here's a few pictures to demonstrate.

Gen:

DSC_5486.jpg

DSC_5467.jpg

Rep:

tempDSC_1545.jpg

tempDSC_1546.jpg

tempDSC_1547.jpg

6. Weight compared to gen

• The gen DSSD is a substantial 215g. Mine tips the scales at 212g.

7. Bezel and Case

tempDSC_1481.jpg

tempDSC_1470.jpg

• Fit and finish: Just like the ceramic Sub the bezel on the DSSD is stunning. The numerals on the V5 are much crisper, deeper and brighter than on previous versions. Of course this version also has the corrected '10' which might not be a big deal for some, but for picky wankers like me it was a must-have. The bezel itself is the correct shape and height and like the sub is a total arsehole to photograph!! The case looks great too and is near-as -dammit correct to the gen in form and finish.

tempDSC_1453.jpg

tempDSC_1469.jpg

• Case Back: Annoyingly this is one of the best bits of the watch - I say annoying because I have to take the bloody thing off to see it!! The engraved text around the screw-down case back is a real quality job, (mirroring most of the engraving throughout the watch) and the titanium inner cover looks brilliant. No silly green stickers here either.

tempDSC_1531.jpg

tempDSC_1532.jpg

• Bezel fit, and rotation: Despite having only a single spring contact point the bezel rotation feels solid and the bezel itself fits tightly and level.

tempDSC_1480.jpg

• Pearl: The genuine article is a 2 layer affair with a luminescent base topped with sapphire glass. Obviously this would be overkill in a rep but the pearl on this one isn't too bulbous and is well centered. Good enough for me.

tempDSC_1509.jpg

• Rehaut: The "Original Gas Escape Valve" and "Ring Lock System" text is deeply engraved and looks the business, the usual "RolexRolexRolex" engraving on the inner rehaut edge is also nicely accomplished however like in my Ceramic Sub the crown at 12 isn't quite central. Its all but impossible to see without the aid of a camera and a macro lens though. The rehaut itself appears to be pretty accurate in terms of height and angle, no wokkiness or huge distances between crystal and dial.

tempDSC_1579.jpg

tempDSC_1521.jpg

8. Crown

tempDSC_1492.jpg

• Quality of machining/casting: This beefy crown looks great, and the CGs look pretty dead on - from the front at least, which is a nice change of pace from the Subs which can never seem to get the bloody things quite right.

tempDSC_1495.jpg

• Tube/Stem thread: Like on the Sub, the DSSD's crown feels solid and smooth, a complete departure from the UPO which is a nightmare. Its comparable in feel to the Unitas found in Railmasters and Pams which is impressive because the stem machining is more complex as a result of the date function which usually makes a stem feel a little 'loose' as it has to be pulled further out from the tube.

tempDSC_1462.jpg

9. Official Markings accuracy

tempDSC_1523.jpg

• Position of markings: All the markings on this rep are present and correct. "Rolex" and "Steelinox" are nicely positioned on the deployant (if a bit grubby as mentioned earlier) and all the other markings are as they should be.

tempDSC_1552.jpg

• Serial Numbers: The rehaut bears the serial: M646829, dunno if this is a noobfactory signifier or not so I open the floor up to the experts on that one.

tempDSC_1512.jpg

10. Details peculiar to model.

• Crown guards: As mentioned briefly before, the CG's seem to be pretty good from the front and 'top' here are some photos to give you an idea.

Gen

DSC_5435.jpg

Rep

tempDSC_1494.jpg

• Bezel cutting: Lovely quality on the bezel edges, not quite the orgasmic precision of the gen but still great even close up. This shot should also give you an idea of the quality of the numerals on the ceramic bezel.

tempDSC_1518.jpg

• Helium Release Valve: No idea as to the functionality of this particular feature - anyone care to shed light? Its beautifully recreated however in a purely cosmetic sense.

tempDSC_1499.jpg

tempDSC_1500.jpg

11. Movement

• Mary promised me a genuine Swiss 2836-2 and given that so far she's been as good as her word I've got no reason to think otherwise. As I said I haven't got the case back off yet but judging by the smoothness of the sweep its definitely either a gen or clone ETA.

12. Time Keeping Accuracy and Power Reserve

• The watch keeps accurate to within 3 seconds over a 24 hour period. The reserve from full wind is just over 30 hours to completely dead. About 8 hours off the Sub's benchmark but still reasonable.

tempDSC_1456.jpg

Well I hope you enjoyed this review. Thanks for reading.

Ska. :)

THANKS FOR READING, AND HAPPY SHOPPING!!! OH, AND FEEL FREE TO CORRECT ME WHERE I AM WRONG AND I WILL EDIT THE POST. THANKS! :D

SubFrog

Mike: GREAT post...great breakdown of all DSSD's available. Should be a sticky!

And should finally help with all the same questions.

:)

Rav747

WOW! this is legit, mike. After this post i want one of these. I'm sure others will def appreciate it Thanks a ton.

MikeMcNair

honestly, i wish i had this like 5 months ago..... slackers, all of ya (the seniors on here) :ttiwwop:

dano

Fantastic write up! Now I want one :ttiwwop:

Dendo

Great work Mike - now I appreciate my DSSD a lot more - thanks!!

RacingSnake

Quality post! Definite sticky.

Thanks very much.

Baldrick

Don't have any more photos do you, :ttiwwop:

i would like to start off by saynig i am no noob to collecting reps,

And obviously not a stranger to windy railway station platforms and the observation deck at provincial airports, BTW what colour anorak are you wearing today B)

PS, I'm sending you the bill for a new mouse, you've fukked the scroll wheel on my Logitech !

Slim

Nice one, Mike.

I'm interested to hear if anyone's compared a mineral glass version with a sapphire version side by side - I know the mineral is more susceptible to scratches, but do they look different? I have a few watches with sapphire crystals and I sometimes think they reflect differently in a certain light, but it's hard to know without comparing exactly like for like.

narikaa

Interestingly I had both the mineral & the sapphire versions

on taking out both crystals and crunching them in my teeth I noticed as you gnawed them down to about 0.5mm granules you could definitely notice a more pronounced crunchiness to the mineral one.

andygt

Have you tried the vegetable crystals, Reg?

narikaa

Nah way too faggy hippie type, tree hugging, vegan for me

Baldrick

As opposed to the meth-amphetamine crystals that have fogged your brain cells, eh andy :ttiwwop:

prestigewatchco

These reveiws tend to make people that need to read reveiws more confused than they were before.

I remember the reveiw the self styled giru of DSSD did .

Before the reveiw of the watch he took the crystal out to take dial pictures so no relection he also relumed the markers this was a reveiw of a watch he had just received and as usual the noobs didn't bother to read the fact it had the crystal removed and had been relumed.

The amount of silly emails it generated to dealers was a crime

Member X

lol

I think it's good to have all the specs and prices in one place, though, it means we can just point threads that ask the same old questions to this one :ttiwwop:

Mike, do you want to add links to the sales listings? I can see people asking for them! B) Nice work though, well done!

prestigewatchco

Yes X can see the benifit of a comprehensive list but this one is missing the other 50 versions of the watch

Baldrick

Not to mention that some dopeyhead is gonna quote the post with all the photos included, sure as my arse points toward the ground :ttiwwop:

sconehead
Not to mention that some dopeyhead is gonna quote the post with all the photos included, sure as my arse points toward the ground B)

...the ground? I'm confused...someone told me you were an asshat...:ttiwwop:

prestigewatchco

That reminds me Scone of the American woman who was grossly over weight taking the New York governer to court because they had built the payments(sidewalk) too high and to close to her arse

sconehead
That reminds me Scone of the American woman who was grossly over weight taking the New York governer to court because they had built the payments(sidewalk) too high and to close to her arse

...only in America...:lol:

MikeMcNair

Member X: if you look closely, EACH WATCH is linked TWICE to the sellers page. should i edit they way they look so it stands out?

Robert, yes, there may be a million more out there, but you and i know these are the main ones in question today. why do i feel like you don't like me when in fact, i am trying to push sales for you. :lol:

prestigewatchco
Member X: if you look closely, EACH WATCH is linked TWICE to the sellers page. should i edit they way they look so it stands out?

Robert, yes, there may be a million more out there, but you and i know these are the main ones in question today. why do i feel like you don't like me when in fact, i am trying to push sales for you. :lol:

I don't dislike you but think this reveiw is pointless unless you are going to include a comprehensive range of options here you have 2 21j watches and a high end 2836 what about all the ones in between with 2836 clones at around $200-$250 these are the popular sellers. Only people that are gulible buy into the ultimate thing

MikeMcNair

Robert, yes, there may be a million more out there, but you and i know these are the main ones in question today. why do i feel like you don't like me when in fact, i am trying to push sales for you. :rolleyes:

I don't dislike you but think this reveiw is pointless unless you are going to include a comprehensive range of options here you have 2 21j watches and a high end 2836 what about all the ones in between with 2836 clones at around $200-$250 these are the popular sellers. Only people that are gulible buy into the ultimate thing

then sir, i ask of you, point me to these 200-250$ versions and i will GLADLY add them to the first post. i want this to be as comprehensive as possible.

while searching for DSSD's these tend to be the 4 most talked about, ordered, and praised versions of this watch. thus my choosing them.

but i would love to add more, so PLEASE PM me links to the others, and i'll keep this thread as up to date as possible.

MikeMcNair
I don't dislike you but think this reveiw is pointless unless

it is also NOT pointlesss. we had 2 threads asking about DSSD's YESTERDAY alone. this is asked alot, and i have been getting PM's thanking me for doing this, so someone is benefiting from this.....