Sign in to follow this  
andevs

Hello from a complete noob!

andevs

Hi everyone, just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Andy and from South Wales in th UK (sound like a line from Blind Date! Sorry lol). Anyway, I've been looking for a watch for a while now. Every now and then I come back to looking. A work colleague put me on to this forum so I thought I'd have another look. I've always fancied a breitling but after a bit of searching came across a lovely looking Rolex (never really been a great fan of them in the past). So again after reading a few posts on here I've sent BK a pm as he seems to be the go to guy for Rolex. I'm waiting now for his contact to get back to him to see if he can get me a Rolex Milgauss. Fingers crossed. Anyone got one of these or had any experience with them?

Simms

Welcome to RWG! I don't have any experience with the Milgauss but if there's a good quality rep of it out there I'm sure BK can find it. What you pay for when you use BK is an extra layer of QC on your watch and a solid movement. He makes sure everything is properly aligned and that everything is hunky dory before it ships. Good luck