Sign in to follow this  
Mrmoto3030

NOOB INTRODUCTION & QUESTION

Mrmoto3030

Hello All,

My name is Michael and I am blown-away by all of the interesting and helpful "replica-addict-centric" information contained in this forum. I've been buying cheap replica watches in China, NYC, New Orleans, etc., for years but I had no idea that these amazing watches are available. So thank-you to everyone that posted great info/insight here.

The only issue I am confused about is automatic movements for rep Rolex watches. My take-away from the information I read is since Swatch bought ETA, now most of them are refurbished, or replicas; but still expensive.

I decided to order a couple rep Rolex watches, with different automatic movements to try to understand (BTW: MY EXPERIENCES AND BOTH TRANSACTIONS WITH BOTH TD'S WERE FANTASTIC.

I ordered:

- "Submariner C with 21j automatic movement"

- "Explorer II 42mm with Asian Clone Eta 2836-2 Automatic Movement, 25J, 28800bph"

If anyone happens to read this message and has a moment to refer me to a source to reference the answers to these questions:

Both watches run a little fast. The main "noticeable" differences between the two watches is the SUB C (A2813??) makes much more noise than the A2836-2 and the SUB C stops if I don't wear it or manually wind it every day. HOWEVER, WHEN THE WATCHES ARE SIDE-BY-SIDE, THE SECOND HAND SWEEPS EXACTLY THE SAME.

QUESTION 1:

So I am looking for a couple new watches and I want to learn what the advantages and disadvantages are between the following movements?

• ASIAN 2813 21J,
  • JAPANESE MIYOTA 9015 21J, 28800BPH
  • "NEW BREED" ASIAN 2813, 25J, HIGHBEAT 28800BPH, ROLEX STYLE PERFORATED ROTOR
  • ASIAN 2836 CLONE, 25J, 28800BPH
  • "NOOB FACTORY" ASIAN ETA 2836-2 MODIFIED
  • ASIAN CLONE 3134, 25J, 28800BPH
  • ASIAN CLONE 3186, 25J, 28800BPH
  • ASIAN 7750 VALJOUX 29J, 28800BPH

QUESTION 2:

Did I misunderstand the deal with Swiss movements? I see "GENUINE SWISS ETA 2836 / 2836-2, 25J, 28800BPH" movements are available for a higher price. Reading through the reviews, it seems like people often pay extra for the SWISS ETA. SO WHAT AM I MISSING???

Thank-you in advance if someone will refer me to a source that will help this make sense to me.

Best Regards,

Michael

andyboy

Welcome

The boss put together a good thread on movements

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=6930

The Swiss question is asked all the time. They are refurbished movements and in my opinion a gamble which isn`t worth taking.

Mr_B

Good luck Michael the info here will give you the right knowledge, the members here have a vast amount of knowledge in all feilds, don't hesitate to ask!

Simms

Welcome to RWG! I find that every time I read through those guides I see something new. Good luck and have fun with it

GenTLe

Hello All,

My name is Michael and I am blown-away by all of the interesting and helpful "replica-addict-centric" information contained in this forum. I've been buying cheap replica watches in China, NYC, New Orleans, etc., for years but I had no idea that these amazing watches are available. So thank-you to everyone that posted great info/insight here.

The only issue I am confused about is automatic movements for rep Rolex watches. My take-away from the information I read is since Swatch bought ETA, now most of them are refurbished, or replicas; but still expensive.

I decided to order a couple rep Rolex watches, with different automatic movements to try to understand (BTW: MY EXPERIENCES AND BOTH TRANSACTIONS WITH BOTH TD'S WERE FANTASTIC.

I ordered:

- "Submariner C with 21j automatic movement"

- "Explorer II 42mm with Asian Clone Eta 2836-2 Automatic Movement, 25J, 28800bph"

If anyone happens to read this message and has a moment to refer me to a source to reference the answers to these questions:

Both watches run a little fast. The main "noticeable" differences between the two watches is the SUB C (A2813??) makes much more noise than the A2836-2 and the SUB C stops if I don't wear it or manually wind it every day. HOWEVER, WHEN THE WATCHES ARE SIDE-BY-SIDE, THE SECOND HAND SWEEPS EXACTLY THE SAME.

QUESTION 1:

So I am looking for a couple new watches and I want to learn what the advantages and disadvantages are between the following movements?

• ASIAN 2813 21J,
  • JAPANESE MIYOTA 9015 21J, 28800BPH
  • "NEW BREED" ASIAN 2813, 25J, HIGHBEAT 28800BPH, ROLEX STYLE PERFORATED ROTOR
  • ASIAN 2836 CLONE, 25J, 28800BPH
  • "NOOB FACTORY" ASIAN ETA 2836-2 MODIFIED
  • ASIAN CLONE 3134, 25J, 28800BPH
  • ASIAN CLONE 3186, 25J, 28800BPH
  • ASIAN 7750 VALJOUX 29J, 28800BPH

QUESTION 2:

Did I misunderstand the deal with Swiss movements? I see "GENUINE SWISS ETA 2836 / 2836-2, 25J, 28800BPH" movements are available for a higher price. Reading through the reviews, it seems like people often pay extra for the SWISS ETA. SO WHAT AM I MISSING???

Thank-you in advance if someone will refer me to a source that will help this make sense to me.

Best Regards,

Michael

The sweep can't be the same unless you got a rare 4813 movement. Or you got a POS (peace of shit) "new bread high beat", sometimes called also "hi-beat 2813"

They should be like:

2813 rotor winds in one direction only, so if you don't move enough it gets discarded (quicker that an asian eta that winds in both directions).

When the 2813 rotor spins free in the not winding direction it is noisy indeeed (like the Miyota ones for example).

Out of your list I'd go only for the Miyota 9015 and the Asian eta (2836 or 2824 depending from the watch).

7750 is a chronograph, nothing to do with the rest also if sometimes it is used without the chronograph part on the automatic non chrono Panerai.

21j (low beat) are not something I like, they are cheap and feels cheap, but sometime it is a forced choice (certain watches have nothing else).

Miyota 8205 like the ones used in certain Omega are similar to the 21j low beat but they look much better made and more solid to me. But still I don't love them in a watch with big second hand due to the relative lack of sweep.

People paying high price for Swiss ones (if not from a modded who you are sure uses real new ones) are... Uhm... Dumb? It is a waste of money. The only *good* Swiss movements that you may find in few reps now are the Sellita movements, but I'd not get them from the beginning... If I would ever need one I would buy it later and mount them by myself.

A Seagull Asian eta clone has nothing different or worse than a standard grade gen Eta. They are basically the exact same movements.