Sign in to follow this  
Bracehero

Where to buy good quality fake watches in Chiangmai

Bracehero

Hi everyone, I will be going to chiangmai in a few weeks time and I was wondering where to buy replica watches like IWC and Audemars Piguet. My cousin went to chiangmai and his friend sold him a patek Phillipe with a blue dial for $US40. So any recommendations of places in chiangmai to buy high class watches such as IWC and Hublot. Can you buy them in night markets in Chiangmai? Which night markets? I am only 16, so will my wrist be able to fit an AP or a HUBLOT? Thanks!

wdev

Just buy a watch from the TD's and forget all this nonsense. This is experience giving you advice. Listen to it

RussP

A 16 year old with a Nautilus/AP/Hublot/whatever luxury brand you choose here........................

Just one question for you.

WHY ?

Godfathar

A 16 year old with a Nautilus/AP/Hublot/whatever luxury brand you choose here........................

WHY ?

cos rappers are always rapping about wearing AP or a HUBLOT

Robeng

You can probably get a pretty good G shock or Ice watch rep there.

RUSH2112

WHY ?

Pussy. I think the answer is pussy.

Jooost

WHY ?

It's pretty obvious when a 16 year old wear one of those brands it is a fake, but if they like the watch, why shouldn't he wear it?

rawbaws

I was wearing a rep rolex from a lot younger age bought at markets in Hong Kong. POS rep though ????

GenTLe

No quality in those markets and for those money.

You get what you pay for.

Genius

depends on your standards as to what is a good (high quality) rep. I know quite a few people who have reps bought in either Thailand or even Turkey who are really happy with them and think they are really good quality but personally I would say they are pretty crap. If you see something you like and its cheap enough then buy it, but do plenty of research on here first for what to look for so you know what they are worth and don't get ripped off

Baldrick

Wearing an AP or Hublot .........might be believable on the wrist of a 16 yr old.............but what gives the game away............................

....16 yr olds DON'T wear bluuddy watches..................use yer fone like other 16 yr olds.........plus..they're NEVER on time for anything....= watch....redundant......FFS.........AP or Hublot :facepalm:

Kcore

All I can say is God bless the youth of today!!! Being 16 and traveling to an exotic locale and what's on his mind? Where to score a rep watch. :lmao:

Damn, when I was a teen, there was only 1 thing on my mind and it sure as shit wasn't watches, rep or gen. Fuck no, it was pussy and partying. Well I guess I had 2 things on my mind :giggle:

OP, good luck on your quest and you wear what you want be it Patek, AP, Rolex or any other brand. Enjoy your trip and take pics. Please do stop by here when you get back and tell us all about it. I'm many moons from my teen years but you know what, still got the same things on my mind ;)

k3rm87

Can get some decent quartz reps in Thailand if you look hard enough, or 21j but that's about it. They want ridiculous money for anything ETA or a7750. Don't waste your holiday, just buy what you want off a TD and enjoy the scenery!

porschespeedster

let lil homie be the coolest kid in his school with an AP or a Patek.

in 10 years he'll be running a watch blog or maybe even working with one of those companies...

or who knows maybe even a banker or doctor with an AP collection of his own...

mysterio

let lil homie be the coolest kid in his school with an AP or a Patek.

in 10 years he'll be running a watch blog or maybe even working with one of those companies...

or who knows maybe even a banker or doctor with an AP collection of his own...

Or maybe a rapper. :lol:

Baldrick

Yeah....a wrapper at an Amazon warehouse :B):

avfc

Maybe the watch will help him get better pussy or more pussay;) welcome to rwg, I'm sure you'll find what your looking for and if you don't come back to the td list.

Gazzla

Get a full gold Michael Kors and wear it hanging off your wrist with all the links in; then strut about the gaff like you run shit.

Baldrick

Ahh....Michael Kors....horological aspirations defined :blush:

seclark007

^^^^^^^

:giggle:

onzenuub

This would be the one for you:

uglyrolex.jpg

MrAZ

Good luck dude!

narikaa

Forget the kettles

The recent unusually cold whether here in Thailand means the strawberries up there in CM are surprisingly good (still overpriced though)

strawberries.JPG

myaz

strawberry%20watch_zps9dnhxziq.jpg

But seriously....you can find ALL marques for $40. They won't be priced higher just because they're AP or Patek. With negotiating skills, you might be able to get it down to $35 and still pay $20 too much for a very poor replica. And that's OK if that's what you want.

Spend time reading here and you will learn about better reps that cost 10X what you quote and then buy one here because you're unlikely to find them on your trip. In any case, welcome, post your experiences here and have a good time on your trip.

KarmaToBurn

I was in CM for a few days a little over a week ago during the cold weather and didn't happen to see any good quality reps on the street (although I wasn't actively looking for anything). I'd suggest sticking with the TDs for you watches and to Chiangmai for some delicious food and clothing that's covered in Elephant prints :thumbsup:

IMAG2787.jpg

received_10103909954222472.jpeg

received_10103909952815292.jpeg

And a wristie taken while I was there :P

IMAG2765-01.jpeg