Sign in to follow this  
SteveR123

Rep Rolex DSSD, which one to buy???

SteveR123

I am looking to buy the infamous Rolex DSSD after seeing and reading so much about them here, but with so many available I can't decide which one and whom to purchase from. I would like to stay in the $300 range. I decided to post here for opinions after coming across a sale on times shop.net site with one with an Asian swiss copy rolex 3135 movement for the same price as it's Asian Swiss 2836-2!?!

Thanks!

greg_r

Avoid the copy 3135, it's not going to convince anybody who knows their Rolex movements and it's less reliable than the standard Asian clone ETA.

Miracle

Or go for an ETA 2836-2 it's a very good mv

Luthier

No, it's not.

1. Incorrect "10" position on the bezel.

2. Watchinternational's DSSD with correct "10" cost less.

:lol:

Miracle

Save time mate and get bks modded one is more cash but trust me I have the newest version of the dssd perfect 10 super blue lume and Swiss eta it's perfect but u will always have an eye out for the vest you can get and it's worth getting the best for a little more cash

prestigewatchco

No we have stock again

You asked for a tag 36 that is out of stock

Miracle

Very nice but BK mods the watch the dssd from factory are. Not modded so not as good date overlay pearl rehalt all online with 12oc markers

prestigewatchco

Dial on the BK watch is all to hell lume markers are wrong

Miracle

Robert price is very very good as is this dssd bit what is the QC like I have 2 dssd one of with is about the best you can get still samll flaws that's why I'm opting for a modded version the last thing I whant is a watch same as I have with small flaws

bme
Robert price is very very good as is this dssd bit what is the QC like I have 2 dssd one of with is about the best you can get still samll flaws that's why I'm opting for a modded version the last thing I whant is a watch same as I have with small flaws

Miracle

Mate I'm on a fucking train typing on an iPhone is that ok

Akira

:lmao2:

Fuck it...Miracle I didn't understand a word :lol:

Miracle

Some of us work and are not siting by a computer all day Prodictive text Don't help on the iPhone anyway

Robert price is very very good as is the dssd . But what is your Q.C like I have 2 dssds one of them is about the best you can get. still it has samll flaws that's why I'm looking at getting a modded version the last thing I whant is a watch same as I have with small flaws

Miracle

iPhone. Text is shit sorry

Luthier

Did you ever see flawless replicas???

prestigewatchco

No Luthier some come very close but even with all the money people spend on modding there is always flaws compared to gen

Pentax

No Luthier some come very close but even with all the money people spend on modding there is always flaws compared to gen

I am sure many people have bought Grey Market Reps Robert like you have said which you cant tell the difference from the Gen

Ohh I found out some news that there is a greek guy in Athens that made Cases and Bracelet parts for the AD's ;-) of Omegas and Rolex

Miracle

Luthier small ones can be avoided with good QC

SteveR123
No we have stock again

You asked for a tag 36 that is out of stock

I emailed you.

Akira

I am sure many people have bought Grey Market Reps Robert like you have said which you cant tell the difference from the Gen

Ohh I found out some news that there is a greek guy in Athens that made Cases and Bracelet parts for the AD's ;-) of Omegas and Rolex

How do you just "find" things out like that Pentax? :lol:

You are some hacker guy it seems... :lmao2:

Luthier

Exactly- "always flaws compared to gen"

So, you just proved my point.