Sign in to follow this  
SteveR123

Rep Rolex DSSD, which one to buy???

MikeMcNair

i still wanna see these flaws that Miracle is so well versed in.

d1isthe1
Aww tampax you did look how sweet true I don't have clue what it is you do can't be much as your on this site all day every day have a nice day now

I think u shud stop judging people and what they do... Even if they are here on the forum every hour of the day it is not your fucking business... Pls post some pics that u are complaining about... Else STFU...

Miracle

First of all I was just having my opinion

And then I was called an idiot and that I sold DVDs for a living am I not to defend myself I was juged first. Scroll back and have a good look

Pentax

And then I was called an idiot and that I sold DVDs for a living am I not to defend myself I was juged first. Scroll back and have a good look

that is what you do or are you lying about it ;-P

Why don't you post the Picts pointing out the Flaws that you are talking about so that we can have a better opinion and get on with our lives.

My Guess is that you don't even have a Rep watch in the beginning to start with.

Hows the Music going are you selling any CD or not ? We have a lot of Nigerians Selling CD's/DVD's. do the come from you?

SliceMaster

Wonder why?

SteveR123
Or how about this one for another option under $300?

http://www.marvellousreplica.com/Product_D...ID=201012161526

Thanks for that but I have decided to get Robert's clone eta version! Ordered and paid, so can't wait now!!!

I'm still shopping for one if anyone would like to comment on this dssd from marvellousreplica.com, or any others I've posted above.

andygt

Jesus Christ how hard is it to buy a DSSD - most of the dealers sell the same watch so just pick one you are happy dealing with and buy the damn thing.

greg_r

Thanks for that but I have decided to get Robert's clone eta version! Ordered and paid, so can't wait now!!!

I'm still shopping for one if anyone would like to comment on this dssd from marvellousreplica.com, or any others I've posted above.

Buy Robert's clone ETA version or BK's modded one. I don't see the point in buying anything in between. Frankly, I'd stick with the cheaper variety. BK's has a lot going for it, but it's still not perfect (none of them are). Once you get over the $249 region the law of diminishing returns kicks in.

SteveR123

Thanks Greg, that seems like good advice to me.

SliceMaster
Jesus Christ how hard is it to buy a DSSD - most of the dealers sell the same watch so just pick one you are happy dealing with and buy the damn thing.

:)

Flatfour

Wich dealer here can sell me one within the EU ??? (Belgian Customs...LOL)

greg_r

Flatfour. Both PrestigeWatchCo and ReplicaMake can transship via the UK, which will completely overcome customs problems.

guitarbiker

[quote name='SteveR123' date='Feb 7 2011, 01:30 PM' post=

Just to warn you, i really wanted a tag calibre36 and now i've got one it's the poorest quality rep i own out or about a dozen! watches so be carefull with your choice!....

Akira
Just to warn you, i really wanted a tag calibre36 and now i've got one it's the poorest quality rep i own out or about a dozen! watches so be carefull with your choice!....

What kind of statement is this?

Can you enlight us why it is the poorest quality rep?

prestigewatchco

Yes these go from $79-$400 which model did you get?

Akira

@ guitarbiker

I'm still looking for an answer here. Otherwise you post is fucking useless :huh:

SteveR123

Just placed an order with BK, now I feel like a big kid waiting for Xmas! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

MikeMcNair
Just placed an order with BK, now I feel like a big kid waiting for Xmas! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

well done sir, well done!!!

RacingSnake

Just got confirmation from BK that mine is about ready to ship! :thumbsup:

fry847

mary at watchinternational mate she is brill she got me mine:)

MikeMcNair

got mine from mary, and it is superb!!!