Sign in to follow this  
SteveR123

Rep Rolex DSSD, which one to buy???

Miracle

just because it's illegal we get bad Q.C.?? If I order a watch I'd like it with no fuck ups if I can see it the Q.C can see it so why send the fucking watch out if it's like that end of Just because a dealer sales in volume that's ok is it bullshit

Silverspeed

Expectations can be a real bitch at times.....

Just curious...what do you expect QC's should be on a $125 rep?

Miracle

Just give it a look over and if I spend $349. 400. 550 will it be the qc yeah it will

Miracle

Just give it a look over and if I spend $349. 400. 550 will it be the same Q.C yeah it will I was told on this site in the shoutbox that what makes a good dealer is after sales but for me it's from the time they get my cash. b4 I get the watch not after I get it and find out it's sloppy or a scratch or the steel is cast wrong that's a good dealer not just someone that gets your cash and sends any old shit out and says well I have a lot on and I'm very Busy.

Sorry if I'm upsetting anyone just how I feel and I will keep buying reps and I will bring this up from time to time And sorry if the prodictive text on my iPhone don't make sense all the time most of the time lol

SliceMaster
:lol:

Miracle
:lol:

SteveR123
No we have stock again

You asked for a tag 36 that is out of stock

I emailed you.

Robert, I would like to buy this, please read your email.

Akira
just because it's illegal we get bad Q.C.?? If I order a watch I'd like it with no fuck ups if I can see it the Q.C can see it so why send the fucking watch out if it's like that end of Just because a dealer sales in volume that's ok is it bullshit

Show me where you actually had bad quality control!

Has this really happened to you?

On your feedback are still no pictures, so all you do is accusing Robert.

Have you asked him about an exchange or something?

Since it's an illegal hobby you can fucking demand nothing! Period!

QC is a service....If you don't feel Robert has done it enough then buy from someone esle.

If you think you can find better than try....

Sorry if I'm upsetting anyone just how I feel and I will keep buying reps and I will bring this up from time to time And sorry if the prodictive text on my iPhone don't make sense all the time most of the time lol

Maybe you should stop buying reps because the comparison between

a rep deal and an amazon one-click buy, get-your-money-back sale is fucking redonc.

prestigewatchco

I am not sure I have sold him anything! At least I can't seem to find any complaint if I did. What was it Miracle that you bought?

SteveR123
I am not sure I have sold him anything! At least I can't seem to find any complaint if I did. What was it Miracle that you bought?

Hello? Helllloooo? I'd like to buy something please!?! :)

Pentax

Miracle

In the begging I was reading your posts and you seem like a logical person

Now you are getting irritating the time every one is wasting with you is Sunday lost time.

Pls get a bear and get a good lay! Because I think that you have not been laid in a while.

Don't waist your time with such subjects don't you have ant thing better to do?

Or buy the gen if you are not happy with the service it's ghat simple !

Pentax
Your missing the point. Your staff that pass the watch should have a better Q.C . I own and Run a rec label and shift 100 -200k units in a mth I can't Q.C everyone but the staff that press a record do and the lev of Q.C is very very good it can be done.

It's not that the general public are happy they just put up with it . If you buy a record from me Robert and I send it to you and it's scratched is that ok just to put up with it because I say I can't look at every record no that's not good and I'd be out of business

You idiot , your business is legit ! You can do that

Replica watches are not !

I think that tins is all a show off you are making a big deal about bulshit

I can't believe what issues some people have

Miracle

Bro I fuck every night and have a nice life so fuck all that shit as for Idiot mate ur fucking rude I'm saying how I feel you dick

Miracle

6 of my mate I'm sitting in my house with say Thayer I'm not being unreasonable

Pentax

It's apparent you have issues

Just read your posts over again and see what you are waisting your time with.

Discussing with you is a waist of time you have been rude since the beginning mate

So either accept the fact that this is the way our dealers work or stop buying fakes!

And as a noob I think that you should show some respect as the older members have shown enough patients with you

And I don't think that you will ever get a rep from Robert !

Pentax
6 of my mate I'm sitting in my house with say Thayer I'm not being unreasonable

What are you trying to say here stop stuttering

Akira
:)

Miracle

Get something better to do mate you are on this site all fucking day as far as I can see all day get a life .if I can't have my say without everyone fucking me off why is this site about in the first place

Akira

Pentax it's not worth arguing since he doesn't give any info and

no facts....

He still hasn't aswered any question we asked him about his expectations etc.

Miracle

Your a joke your probably a fucking geek at the computer all day chill out and don't get involved if you don't like it no one was chatting to you in the first place. TAMPAX

Your a joke your probably a fucking geek at the computer all day chill out and don't get involved if you don't like it no one was chatting to you in the first place. TAMPAX

Pentax
Pentax it's not worth arguing since he doesn't give any info and

no facts....

He still hasn't aswered any question we asked him about his expectations etc.

Akira

I think this guy is not claiming who he is, I bet he's a little fart just having some fun with us mate.

Steve

What are you planning to spend?

Miracle

Www.myspace.com/miraclemc1

prestigewatchco

Hello? Helllloooo? I'd like to buy something please!?! :)

Ok I will say this plain once and for all to you you are asking to order a watch you have been told twice already is not in stock so what answer further you want I am at a loss to understand.

China is closed for me as it is for everyone at the moment due to CNY so how you expect me to get an answer in a few hours or a day or 2 I don't know.

I have told you the easiest way to sort this out but you keep insisting on complicating it

so your emails and constant attention seeking in threads will not alter the original reply you got 3 days ago China is closed I don't have a Tag 36 in Bangkok so can't get for about 3 weeks at best and that is only if factory have stock on hand which I can't establish till they are back in work

Pentax

I think that with me you Are insulting the mods and the admins on this sight who run the site and are here day and night to serve us

Little wimp!

Pentax
Www.myspace.com/miraclemc1

You posting a link doesn't mean that I will even take a sec of my time to look at it. You are just a waist of molecules. It's a shame