Sign in to follow this  
SteveR123

Rep Rolex DSSD, which one to buy???

Miracle

Jobcenter go get a job

Akira
I am not sure I have sold him anything! At least I can't seem to find any complaint if I did. What was it Miracle that you bought?

Hello? Helllloooo? I'd like to buy something please!?! :poke:

Ok I will say this plain once and for all to you you are asking to order a watch you have been told twice already is not in stock so what answer further you want I am at a loss to understand.

China is closed for me as it is for everyone at the moment due to CNY so how you expect me to get an answer in a few hours or a day or 2 I don't know.

I have told you the easiest way to sort this out but you keep insisting on complicating it

so your emails and constant attention seeking in threads will not alter the original reply you got 3 days ago China is closed I don't have a Tag 36 in Bangkok so can't get for about 3 weeks at best and that is only if factory have stock on hand which I can't establish till they are back in work

:facepalm:

No we have stock again

You asked for a tag 36 that is out of stock

I thought SteveR asked you for the DSSD, since you allready told him the TAG is OOS.

Pentax
Jobcenter go get a job

You don't know what I do for a living and by the looks of it you are too small to compare with me mate! If that's your record label numbers per month ;-) so you go to the job centre

Shhh now I get it you have a little wiener and have those type os issues! So maybe you can stuff that Tampax there were you need it the most

Akira

This guy is actually entertaining !

Miracle

Aww tampax you did look how sweet true I don't have clue what it is you do can't be much as your on this site all day every day have a nice day now

Akira

Pentax just leave it, this doesn't get us anywhere

and you are only pushing buttons at this point :poke:

Who cares for his insults.

Miracle please post again if you have some facts...otherwise it's pointless.

prestigewatchco

'Akira' date='Feb 7 2011, 12:19 AM' post='178557'

:poke:

prestigewatchco' post='178214' date='Feb 5 2011, 05:53 PM']No we have stock again

I thought SteveR asked you for the DSSD, since you allready told him the TAG is OOS.

No order includes a Tag 36 as well

Pentax
Aww tampax you did look how sweet true I don't have clue what it is you do can't be much as your on this site all day every day have a nice day now

I didn't you idiot you posted that you sell records or dvds or shit like that before. What drugs are you? I think they must of been off did you check the date before you took them?

Pentax
Pentax just leave it, this doesn't get us anywhere

and you are only pushing buttons at this point :poke:

Who cares for his insults.

Miracle please post again if you have some facts...otherwise it's pointless.

Yes right enough fun with the DVD man ;-)

prestigewatchco

Pentax pointless getting into a pissing match .

You are never going to convince Miracle he is unreasonable in his expectations .

He beleives that because he is paying for an item it should be 100% perfect he is really in the wrong hobby if he is hoping for this .

So all the bickering and arguing in the world is not going to alter the fact that rep watches will always have flaws and Miracle doesn't want to accept that fact

Pentax
Pentax pointless getting into a pissing match .

You are never going to convince Miracle he is unreasonable in his expectations .

He beleives that because he is paying for an item it should be 100% perfect he is really in the wrong hobby if he is hoping for this .

So all the bickering and arguing in the world is not going to alter the fact that rep watches will always have flaws and Miracle doesn't want to accept that fact

Robert what you have to go through mate every time !

I envy your patience mate!

It's like Sfas YouTube video! Lol

Aren
I demand examples of these casting flaws and poor indicators you speak of, use Roberts or mary's pix (both linked in this thread) to illustrate.

Go.

Allow me to help you with the translation for the non-american population here:

Please post some pictures of the flaws you have discovered

so that we can all examine them and be benefited.

Using Robert's and Mary's photos would be most helpful.

Thank you.

:poke:

Edit: Your own photos would be best! Thank you.

SteveR123
'Akira' date='Feb 7 2011, 12:19 AM' post='178557'

:facepalm:

prestigewatchco' post='178214' date='Feb 5 2011, 05:53 PM']No we have stock again

No order includes a Tag 36 as well

SteveR asked for an exchange because I received the wrong watches. As part of that exchange I asked if it would be possible to change my order to a Tag 36. Robert replied and said that was out of stock. I then enquired on the dssd to which Robert replied he was also out of stock (I don't think he read the entire email just the first of 2 sentences). I would like to work out my exchange with Robert and also order the dssd. I am awaiting his reply... :poke::facepalm::headdesk: :headdesk: :headdesk: :headdesk:

SteveR123

I only meant to pot one guy banging his head...typing off an iPad sometimes hits buttons mmmmmultiple times by mistake. Sorry.

Akira
Mate I'm on a fucking train typing on an iPhone is that ok

I only meant to pot one guy banging his head...typing off an iPad sometimes hits buttons mmmmmultiple times by mistake. Sorry.

I must get one of these Apple products :poke:

prestigewatchco

Well lets make this extra simple for you steve exchange for wrong watches which in one email you said you would keep! Is to be for the original items you ordered only. No option to change your mind and buy a DSSD or Tag 36 instead is available so as 1st suggested please just send the original incorrect ones back and we can ship the correct ones. If you want to purchase further items they can be sent with the watches we are sending so shiping costs will be a minimum at $5 per extra watch.

Alternatively and my prefered option send them back for a refund but you have only 14 days to do that or your refund will be less the processing fees as thats how long I have to refund else it's a payment

Miracle

Yes right enough fun with the DVD man.

Lol TAMPAX. You are a card lol.

I make music I work freelance and produce my own music. Sony EMI so good luck with your unemployment. remember you got personal With me for just saying how I feel

I make music I work freelance and produce my own music. Sony EMI so good luck with your unemployment. remember you got personal With me for just saying how I feel

SteveR123
Well lets make this extra simple for you steve exchange for wrong watches which in one email you said you would keep! Is to be for the original items you ordered only. No option to change your mind and buy a DSSD or Tag 36 instead is available so as 1st suggested please just send the original incorrect ones back and we can ship the correct ones. If you want to purchase further items they can be sent with the watches we are sending so shiping costs will be a minimum at $5 per extra watch.

Alternatively and my prefered option send them back for a refund but you have only 14 days to do that or your refund will be less the processing fees as thats how long I have to refund else it's a payment

I'll take you up on that refund, thank-you.

Can anyone else suggest where I should order their recommended dssd for under $300? I am also looking for a tag Monaco ls...

Akira

Can anyone else suggest where I should order their recommended dssd for under $300? I am also looking for a tag Monaco ls...

Robert from Prestigewatchco has a good DSSD for under $300

and he has the Tag Monaco Quartz.

Maybe drop him a PM

Pentax

Go and quality control some DVDs because with all the time you are spending here with us geeks some will go off the line unchecked and you will be ending up replacing them.

Oh I can imagine you all ready white coat face mask and latex gloves lol you look so funny!

;-)

You still don't know what I do for a living malaka

SteveR123

Robert from Prestigewatchco has a good DSSD for under $300

and he has the Tag Monaco Quartz.

Maybe drop him a PM

:wheredidthehostingmoneygo?:

SteveR123

Tracking number has been sent to you via email, can anyone tell me how long it might take before I receive my refund?

andygt

You could try measuring a piece of string, that might give you an answer.

SteveR123
You could try measuring a piece of string, that might give you an answer.

That would be even funnier if it was for someone other than myself, lol

bme
@BME can I help you if so pm me !!!

:lol:

You really don't have a clue do you?

Luto

Hi guys, not really wanting to get into Miracle's discussion, but I am after a DSSD and looking at 2 offered: Roberts $249 2836 version and Mary's $335 version. I can't seem to work out what the differences are in these two version if someone could help me? Is it just a gen swiss movement vs Robert's clone? Anything else? I'm also thinking these are the best 2 versions sub $350?

Edited by Luto