Sign in to follow this  
tictoc

Orders & Delivery

tictoc

Ordered 2 different watches on same day (13 January), 1 from TS and 1 from Lay.

Lays arrived in 8 days from the date of ordering even though my Credit card co screwed up and delayed things 48 hours wanting to verify that the payment was genuine.

The watch worked perfectly for 2 days and then stopped working. I used the site here to get help and all is fine now, watch in question is a Daytona with seconds @6 so i guess this is my own fault...

Unfortunately, the other order that was placed with TS has not arrived and despite contacting them pre-CNY i cannot get any answer on what is happening...

Very pleased with Lay in every respect but disappointed that TS will not even confirm the order situation.

Now i have got the bug i am looking to buy a couple of other watches and will certainly look to use Lay as my first option.

It would be appreciated if anyone could back up or better still dispute the feelings i currently have with TS.

Thanks

TT

greg_r

Do bear in mind that it's still CNY. You're not going to get much response from TS now until they return from holiday on the 27th. There is always a mad rush prior to CNY and the dealers get really swamped with orders.

If you don't hear from TS shortly after they return, I'd suggest dropping Mark (the boss) an email directly. [email protected]

Del

+1 to what greg said.

I've used TS more times than any other dealer and have had nothing but good watches and excellent service from them. Mark and his sales team have replied to me quickly when I've made enquiries about buying something or about my order details.

Don't write them off - you picked the worst time to order from them :lol:.

tictoc

Thanks Guy's, much appreciate your comments.

Given the reviews that i had received from here (RWG) i thought that i had picked two good dealers to start working with.

I'm really fancying a SDDS but given all of the recent posts i'm confused as to which one to go for. Could you provide any direction or clarity to the options?

Many thanks again.

Richard

greg_r

If you want the best DSSD and have the money to spend, go for BK's. It's expensive, but it's a tweaked version of the "ultimate" version sold by Mary and others and has a much improved datewheel along with some fairly extensive QC work done on it. It's the best rep of this watch currently available.

Short of that I'd suggest Robert's $249 version with the Asian clone ETA. I don't see the point of spending more than that unless you go for BK's to be honest.

Next down would be Robert's $149 version, which is the same casing as his more expensive model, but fitted with a 21J movement. This is the one I have - it's a great watch and really good value.

At the cheap end there's ReplicaMake's $88 model. It's not quite as good as the one from Robert, but it's great value for money.