Sign in to follow this  
jerofw

What is your favorite color of submariner?

Favorite submaner  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite submariner

• Blue
    • Green
    • Black
    • Yellow
    • pink with blue spots

jerofw

Blue, black, or green??

This does not include TT, only the classic ss version

tomtom1988

Had the black, got the hulk now, hulk is definitely my fav, my noob v6!

RichardMiami

In what alternate reality is this a review?

Moved

jerofw

Moved

Sorry Richard, I am new and don't know were to post each threat well, could you please guide me were I do so?

WatchDog21

Moved

Sorry Richard, I am new and don't know were to post each threat well, could you please guide me were I do so?

He already helped you out and move it to general discussions. But please don't post too many threats. :giggle: (No I am not the grammar / spelling police). Always blame it on Auto correct!

rawbaws

I thought blue white white gold??

RichardMiami

Moved

nahhhhhhhh..... don't worry about... I get crotchety from time to time.

Just keep those damn kids off of my fucking lawn!

:brightlight:

rusty peters

Blue is so nice. I have had a blue one twice. I am thinking about going for a third round with a v5.

fatarms

There is nothing that even compares to the shark version for me. Blue bezel insert on a black dial.

Cart13R

If you cant decide, do what i did. I got all three! Noob v4 black, BP ultimate two tone blue, Noob v6s hulk

jerofw
If you cant decide, do what i did. I got all three! Noob v4 black, BP ultimate two tone blue, Noob v6s hulk

Jaja I would love to count with that amount of money, but unlockily I have a limited budget. Thanks for the suggestion though

trailboss99

If it's not a TT or FG a five digit sub must be black.

In reality however the 16613 is by far the best looking sub and in fact for myself the best looking Rolex ever.

trailboss99

Um, the OP is asking about classic subs and none of the above are classics, all are six digit subs.

jerofw

In reality however the 16613 is by far the best looking sub and in fact for myself the best looking Rolex ever.

That is a gorgueus model, however I am aware that the gold plating of replicas is not durable and not recommended for a watch that will be used almost daily.

Cart13R

Um, the OP is asking about classic subs and none of the above are classics, all are six digit subs.

The point of my post wasnt to suggest the OP buy the ones i have. It was just to say buy all 3 of them lol. With that said, my 116613 :) Definitely a sexy watch i gotta say!!

Saved_Image_20150227_173928_zpsjncjgjwy.jpeg

jerofw

The point of my post wasnt to suggest the OP buy the ones i have. It was just to say buy all 3 of them lol. With that said, my 116613 :) Definitely a sexy watch i gotta say!!

Nice watch, how has the plating worked for you? Has it lost color?

Cart13R

Nice watch, how has the plating worked for you? Has it lost color?

This one is not plated, its wrapped, Meaning the mid links are actually wrapped in a 10mil layer of gold.

rawbaws

10 mil!!! Holy crap

1 mil maybe?

Cart13R

10 mil!!! Holy crap

1 mil maybe?

You're thinking mil for millimeter, but thats not right. In gold wrapping, 10 mils is about 0.254 of 1 millimeter

rawbaws

TIL

jerofw

Were did you get it from, and what was the price for it??

SliceMaster

I totally agree with Trailboss and here is mine

dscn0567dx.jpg

Genius

Agree 100% my favourite rolex and one of my favourite watches, now I have a speedy that is the one I'm saving for.

I'm the meantime, and it will probably be a long time I can happily make do with the black TC and as you say if it ain't gold it is black, think the only way my opinion differs to yours on this is I really don't like the full gold sub, just think a bit of gold running down the middle is ok but full gold's too flash for a sub, if you ant a FG rolex get a president or tona

Cart13R

The point of my post wasnt to suggest the OP buy the ones i have. It was just to say buy all 3 of them lol. With that said, my 116613 :) Definitely a sexy watch

Were did you get it from, and what was the price for it??

Picked it up from Andrew at trusty

http://www.ttw8488.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7&products_id=10456

Mr Stubbs

Blue, black, or green??

This does not include TT, only the classic ss version

None of the above. No love for the all-red Coca Cola fantasy rep? If I pick up another Sub, that's the one I want.

Rolex have fiddled with the same basic design for decades but missed out on this opportunity! :lol: