Sign in to follow this  
LUKE

Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Liquidmetal

LUKE

Hello everyone,

I was hoping maybe I can get pointed into the right direction into finding the Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Liquidmetal. watch-inc.com said they had a replica with ceramic bezel but have been out of stock for a while. I love how the bezel is not black but more of a dark grey that looks different from certain angles. I am wondering if any of you have this fine time piece? any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

Luke

http://www.omegawatches.com/spirit/watchmaking/liquidmetal

Edited by LUKE

prestigewatchco

thats not a liquid thats a Planet ocean with ceramic bezel we have those 45mm . I may also have liquid in stock they were 42mm and had black crome markers here is a picture

liquidmetal.jpg

LUKE

I just sent you an email asking if you had the liquid metal one. You are fast. I have small wrist so 42mm would be fine. I sent you an email from [email protected] I am interested in purchasing a liquid metal

mark8111

Hi.. I also sent email but no response :-( Does anyone have the liquid metal PO??

Cheers Mark

LUKE

I have heard from few suppliers, nobody has them in stock, just the regular planet ocean. I love this watch and cant wait to see someone release it again!